PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Nov 18th

FairieTink
11-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Ok ladies
I am checking to see who will be there for this faire, I know some of you have let me know already but a shout out here would be great. Myself and Madam Jess will be there both days. Since this is a dry faire there is no pub to meet at but we'll be easy to spot. First I am 5'10 and second we will be wearing matching Pirate Bodices. We will also have with us a Rogue from NY. I believe there is at least one other CO wench going to be there. I hope we have a good turn out, so far the AZ wenches have started a good thing getting organized and I'd like us to keep that momentum moving forward. Molly has worked hard at helping the gals in AZ start learning the basics and this would be a good faire to put them to more real time use.

So babbling aside, please let me know if you're going to be there by tossing a small post here, I am cross posting this to the Wench's and Rogues board as well. Cause you can't have a group of Wenches without a few Rogues. :)

Myfanawy
11-05-2005, 01:47 PM
As I mentioned in the email to the Yahoo group, I'll be there Sat. the 19th. (Opera performance on the 20th... :pfft: ) Ian will be there, making the rogue count 2 so far.
--Myf

Leigh
11-06-2005, 11:49 AM
I will be there

FairieTink
11-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Well I would like to get at least one Wenching going on, I still don't know about a walk, need to get a hold of the women taking care of the groups. At least we'll have a place to all get to meet up. I will be at opening gate and then around inside with Jess and a Rogues of our own.

Myfanawy
11-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Well, Tink's given the OK to wench our friend Brian, the guy who had a rather unfortuate experience in the stocks at AZRF last year....he's in for a treat!

Meeting up inside the gate at opening sounds good to me.
--Myf