PDA

View Full Version : Sterling anyone?

crescentwench
06-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Any fellow wenches headed to the Sterling fair in NY? if so when? i'm working in Chautauqua for the summer and want to drive up, i'd love to meet some wenches to wander around with.

Tink
06-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Me and Margarita (AKA Tink II and Tink East) and I plan to go up.

Just don't know which weekend yet.

Kinda waiting on Emalia down in Florida to tell us if and when she plans to come up to decide. (Hint-Hint.....TIA!!!)

CinD
06-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Sterling is just a few moments from where Ashley (my daughter) is living (at Ft. Drum/Watertown), so was thinking of trying to make it up for a weekend - would love to make my plans for when others I know will be there, so let me know!!! Whoohoo! A new faire for me - never been but looking forward to it and to seeing other wenches - and a chance to see my first and only grandchild, Michael!! *L* {hugs} cc

crescentwench
06-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Several of the people i'm living and working with this summer at the chautauqua conservatory are interested in coming so it's going to depend on when we can all get the weekend off. I'll keep everyone posted of my plans, and i hope everyone will do the same. I can't wait to meet some of my fellow wenches!

crescentwench
06-23-2003, 07:09 PM
so it's looking like we'll be going august 2nd (the group anyway) but i'm thinking about making a pilgrimage earlier (i.e. july 12/13) what are everyone else's plans so far?