PDA

View Full Version : TUX - what's the plans?

CinD
06-09-2003, 10:41 AM
Who's going & when? Is there an "invasion" weekend? Dinner plans? Hoping to be able to make it!!! Whoohoo! {hugs} cc

Tink
06-10-2003, 10:33 AM
I should be there every Sunday as I may be working for a friend Sunday mornings....even if I'm not working, my honey is, so I guess I'm stuck... :lol:

Donnaccia
06-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Please...I'm not eve sure what I'm doing 5 minutes from now... :roll:

BUT...I will be there often. I live close enogh where I can drive back and forth (YAY!) so it should be an easy trip for me, and not having to stay in a shitty hotel for 2 or 3 nites just makes me HAPPY !! :cheer:

Tink doll...where ya working this year?

Tink
06-10-2003, 11:54 AM
I *may* be working the rental booth. Jim definitely is, so I figured what the heck, I may as well.... :lol:

Seems nearly everyone of my friends is working faire this season, so what the hell else am I going to do on the weekends with no one to do things with.....

The key here is that I, for the first time EVER, am going to attempt to camp. Jim is BIG into camping. I'm going to give it a go, but if I hate it....I guess I'm going to go into debt staying in a hotel every Saturday night ALONE. :roll:

Donnaccia
06-10-2003, 11:56 AM
:shock: CAMPING???

Yeah, OK--SOOOOOO not my thing. I've never been, and quite frankly have NO desire to, either. Sorry, but I like my modern luxuries... :)

FYI, if youre ever stuck on a Sat nite, you can come crash at my house...I'm only about a 40 minute straight line drive from site, so if ya need somewhere to be, just let me know :D

Caitriona
06-10-2003, 12:37 PM
I'm planning for first weekend with the hubby, second weekend without him and maybe with my RIT, and Black Monday.

Everything else overlaps with PARF, but you never know.

Donnaccia
06-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Cat,

Same goes for you, too...by the way. If you need a crash site, let me know :D

Tink
06-10-2003, 02:22 PM
:shock: CAMPING???

Yeah, OK--SOOOOOO not my thing. I've never been, and quite frankly have NO desire to, either. Sorry, but I like my modern luxuries... :)

FYI, if youre ever stuck on a Sat nite, you can come crash at my house...I'm only about a 40 minute straight line drive from site, so if ya need somewhere to be, just let me know :D

Yeah, yeah...I know. I've said I'd NEVER camp too, but I figure given how he koves it, I at least owe it to him to try it....

As for crash space, ya may just get a ding-dong or if no bell...a knock-knock on your door and find a miserable me standing in front of it begging for asylum. :lol:

Donnaccia
06-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Just don't stand on the steps screaming:

"SANCTUARY!!!"

The neighbors think I'm weird enough as is when
I leave the house in garb. All they need is to see a COLLECTION of garbed folk. They might call the cops on me. Or move. Heyyyyy--thats not a bad idea...they're pains in the asses anyways...:hm:

*gets a brilliant idea* :shock:

ATTN ALL WENCHES!!!

SANCTUARY AT DONNACCIA'S DURING NYRF!!! TO OBTAIN ENTRY, STAND ON THE FRONT LAWN AND IN YOUR BEST LON CHANEY, HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME, YELL "SANCTUARY" AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED.

Thank you.

CinD
07-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Whoohoo! :bananada: Made my reservations at the Marriott in Mahwah today for first weekend of August!! Can't wait to see everyone! Hoping not as H-O-T as last year!! We were all melting! :blech: {hugs} cc