PDA

View Full Version : todd and misty??!

Bridget BeadWeaver
12-31-2005, 12:27 AM
ok, I didnt get any money yet for the todd and misty gift certificate from walmart.
I am prepared to go to walmart and buy a gift card myself on my credit card to give them tomorrow night...but I'm not sure how much to get.
I cant foot the whole bill myself of course - Im as short as everyone....if not shorter - well for gods sakes have you seen this monstrosity of a house??! - so, can anyone who sees this post get back to me with how much you "intend" to put forward for them?
I was thinking we ought to be able to come up with atleast 50.00 and hopefully more. if we each give 10.00, we ought to come up to about 200.00.
unfortunately - I cant front that without some guarantee that I'll get it back.

If I dont hear from anyone before noon tomorrow, I am going to go get a $50.00 gift card, and we can always get them another one later.

thanks and happy new year wenchlies from yer ma-damn

Holly
12-31-2005, 02:10 PM
Um.. hello?? i was planning on giving you money today when i came down. I am sorry i didnt get a chance to give it to you sooner.. but i am doing what i can..

I was plannin on giving 20... if the bank balences allow....

Cerulean Fire
12-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Um... ok... so heres the thing... I have no $$. Either to put forward or go for other things... I don't know who knows but i mite as well just say it out loud... My car got broken into a few days befor Christmass and in it were all of my childrens, and familys gifts... around 3 or 4 hundrend dollers worth of things, and I had to replace all the gifts for my kids AND on top of that i havent found a job yet... i am down to my last few hundred( ok well not after i pay rent) But i am bringing a car seat and stay in the car base ... a carrier type that was about $195.00, so I am hopeing that will do for my pitch in as I was planning on selling it. I'm sorry I can't do more but I have to feed my kids and pay my bills.
Ceru the Blue

Bridget BeadWeaver
01-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Jess,
no one expects you to put any money out right now!! I certainly didnt mean to sound so harsh in my post.

also - by no means does anyone have to feel as if they HAVE to contribute.

I posted yesterday morning because I realized that I hadnt heard from anyone regarding the collection other than Pam, and I was going to be seeing todd and misty last night.

I didnt mean to sound harsh, or harassing or any of that...I just needed to get feedback quickly.

holly - correct me if Im wrong, but we had a conversation about your contribution last night and didnt we decide you were gonna get back to me with that later in the month or something?

forgive me if Im wrong - some things from last night are a little fuzzy as you can imagine.

so - so far I have a total of 50.00. (and another 20 on the way) I will keep you all posted as to how much has been collected.

when todd and misty left here this morning, they were going to stop at walmart on the way home. they seemed pretty happy about having that help.

thanks to everyone for your support!

maybe someday GPRF will realize we are NOT the "wicked wenches" and that we really are doing good things!

Ciani
01-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Hez, I mailed a check out to you today so hopefully you get it this week. :)

Bridget BeadWeaver
01-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I'll keep an eye out for it carrie thanks!
I'll let you know when it arrives.

Chris The Red
01-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Hez, i get paid on the 15th...the check will be in the mail $10 is all i can swing right now...the bills keep piling up, y'know? i need to win the freakin' lottery.

Bridget BeadWeaver
01-04-2006, 08:26 PM
no stress red.
whenever you can manage.

by the way - my computer will NOT let me access the yahoo group website, so I can not approve your memberships at the moment.
I will have Linda log in as me in the morning and get it done.

if you havent signed up for the berties babes yahoo group yet, please do.

(not red, koz I see her pending).

Wench2273
01-05-2006, 01:22 PM
hez, i put my check in the mail yesterday. green