PDA

View Full Version : Live Journal users

Bridget BeadWeaver
01-02-2006, 11:35 PM
it occurred to me this evening seeing carrie's post with her LJ link in it, that alot of us may be on Live Journal or some other blog, and not know that our fellow wences are too.

I for one am friends only on my LJ due to some problems I had with a certain someone, but am willing to add a few more people to my friends list.

so, if you're interested in being added, or having the other wenches add you to their lists, feel free to post your LJ or blog info here.

If you would like to be added to MY friend's list on Live Journal, please PM or email me as I said, i am friends only as ::grouphug::
42redmonkeys.

wendyzski
01-03-2006, 01:22 AM
I'm on LJ and most of my entries are public, unless there is some pressing reason for it not to be. I'm wendyzski - yeah I know big surprise.

Be prepared, thought - I don't friend everybody back, not cuz I don't like you, but because I can only read so many per day.

Angel_of_Fire
01-03-2006, 01:27 AM
i was wondering about this awhile ago! so if anyone wants to add me the link to my LV is in my sig. i haven't updated mine in awhile but i do use it to keep in touch with friends! " ::yay:: friends!!"

webmistress
01-03-2006, 01:48 AM
I just added a profile field for everyone's livejournal name - hope that helps!

Bridget BeadWeaver
01-03-2006, 09:37 AM
thanks for that.
it's a good idea.

I really originally just thought that since there were other wenches in our local on LJ it might be nice, but never realized that it could be a guild wide thing.

(and silly me being a member of bronzers and all....duh)

Lady Sarah
01-03-2006, 09:39 AM
I updated my profile with my username on LJ. In case you don't want to go, it's gypsybaby1. It is Friend's Only, simply because I've had a lot of issues in the past with IMs and such and complete strangers trying to chat me up. Besides, the whole world doesn't really want to hear my ramblings. ~LOL~ You should get a nice little banner with the comment to be added thingie.

Margaret
01-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Added my LJ name to my profile!

It's friends only right now, but just PM me to be added.

Pansy Faye
01-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I have 3 journals

#1 is my everyday "woe is me - look what i did now" journal at valbearie

#2 is my weight loss journal at crisco513 (my dad always called me crisco "fat in the can" it was all in fun);-) this one is friends only so sign up and lend your support.

#3 is my book "The Silver Rose" at sivlerrose1 - i wrote this romance novel years ago and no one would publish it, so i put it in a journal for everyone to enjoy. i'm posting is one chapter at a time right now, but it can be confusing with chapter 6 showing on top and chapter 1 waaaaaaaaay at the bottom. but you can go in through archives and check in order that way. I did post the first 3 chapters in one day. Hope you all enjoy. I'm working on the next book now. ::zeearteest::

stop by my journals and leave a note.

Laneya
01-03-2006, 11:41 PM
I updated my profile with my username on LJ. In case you don't want to go, it's gypsybaby1. It is Friend's Only, simply because I've had a lot of issues in the past with IMs and such and complete strangers trying to chat me up. Besides, the whole world doesn't really want to hear my ramblings. ~LOL~

But we LOVE your ramblings! How else would I know what a jerk your sister in law is & how your mom has eye shadow phobias? *grin*

You brighten up my friends list, Sarah!

Lady Sarah
01-04-2006, 12:07 AM
But we LOVE your ramblings! How else would I know what a jerk your EX-sister in law is & how your mom has eye shadow phobias? *grin*

You brighten up my friends list, Sarah!

*rotfl* *rotfl*

Awww.... ::bighug:: I wubs you too babycakeses!!
(just had to add in the "ex" bit... ;-) )

Bridget BeadWeaver
01-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Well....I certainly had no idea when I posted about lj that so many wenches from other locals read our little section of the boards!!
wow - Im amazed by this.
:)

PamJB_66
01-06-2006, 01:04 AM
I have a LJ too. My user name is PamJB_66. Ha.. never would have guessed that would ya?!?!

Ciani
01-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Argh! I've been falling so behind on the boards! Yes, I'm on LJ, and I'd love to add those of you not already on my FL. I'm friends only so if you do add me, just leave a comment in the one public post about who you are so I know :)

Miracle Wench
01-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I just wanted to say you look great.
Add me to the LJ

Ciani
01-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I just wanted to say you look great.
Add me to the LJ

You have an LJ?

Miracle Wench
01-11-2006, 10:39 AM
You have an LJ?

I do I no so little about this stuff.
So where do I find it?

How are you? I have been so busy. But can't wait to start going to faires again.

Ciani
01-11-2006, 10:46 AM
I do I no so little about this stuff.
So where do I find it?

How are you? I have been so busy. But can't wait to start going to faires again.

[url]http://www.livejournal.com[\url]

it's a blogger thing.

I'm ok. I'm leaving in 3 days to go to Florida for a cruise!! Then in Feb my uncle is getting married in Las Vegas! So many chances to get out of the cold and wet.. it's too bad it's not so cold and wet this year. (ok, not true. I'm glad it's not overly cold.)

How are you?

Miracle Wench
01-11-2006, 10:53 AM
[url]http://www.livejournal.com[\url]

it's a blogger thing.

I'm ok. I'm leaving in 3 days to go to Florida for a cruise!! Then in Feb my uncle is getting married in Las Vegas! So many chances to get out of the cold and wet.. it's too bad it's not so cold and wet this year. (ok, not true. I'm glad it's not overly cold.)

How are you?

I'm good just to busy. and looking for a new man.
Just kids, my oldest went into the Marines he loves it its to bad you can't send 6 year old to boot camp hee hee Curtis has been soooooooooooo bad
The rest are good.
Me well live is ok
pm me with your address and I will send you a picture of the gang/ family

Lady Laurel
01-11-2006, 11:05 AM
I also have A LJ skyeeblu. I have been on and off lately.

Cerulean Fire
01-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I have a live jurnal buuut I don't ever use it I have a Blog tho... here it is...
http://blog.myspace.com/oh_so_charmed_one
so, go see and sign up for the updates...
huss to all...