PDA

View Full Version : Soft stuff

emalia
01-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Anyone have leads on microsuade or ultrasuade?

Meg Hille
01-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Check out phoenixtextiles.com . They carry microsuede and ultrasuede in a bunch of colors. Not bad prices, either!

Ysobelle
01-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Hmm. Well, on a similar note, anyone have any good leads on raw silk?

Abigail
01-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Try your local joann's. OUr's had some in some nasty, but over-dyable colors last week for $1.00 a yard.

Now if anyone's looking for linen, drop me a line. I got the hookup...
:P

Abigail

Ysobelle
01-14-2003, 01:09 AM
Try your local joann's. OUr's had some in some nasty, but over-dyable colors last week for $1.00 a yard.

Abigail

Oooo-- I bet Bonnie and I could go for that! What's the 411?

Bonnie
01-14-2003, 02:14 AM
heh...I got the raw silk deal....mine was a dollar fifty a yard...but while most of the bolts were like...lime green or neon pink...I found a lovely purpley blue....very rich and vibrant and, at least to my mind, quite useable. Just don't know what to do with it yet.

emalia
01-15-2003, 08:22 AM

Abigail

I will IM you on this one!!! Linen is always good to have!

emalia
01-15-2003, 08:24 AM

I don't have a lead for you, but I did have a question that I can't think of at this time. Can I IM you when I think of it?

Ysobelle
01-15-2003, 11:00 AM

I don't have a lead for you, but I did have a question that I can't think of at this time. Can I IM you when I think of it?

You can IM me even if you don't, my sweet. I usually live online-- though it's naptime now: my parents' new dog used my bed as a springboard all night for her bad 70+ pound furriness...yaaawn!

Morte
01-22-2003, 05:49 PM

Abigail

linen? mmmmmmm...

definately interested! my most comfy chemise is a linen blend! i want more of that AND pure linen!!!!

should i email you? or you cna email me 8)

tanx!