PDA

View Full Version : Prayers...Good thoughts....Protective energy.....

Saucy Ria
03-07-2006, 11:08 AM
THis is a request for the super wench energy I have witessed do so much good in the past. You see, tomorrow morning a precious beautiful child, a child who's birth I attended, who's diapers I changed, who's life I have been so deeply proud of, whom I couldn't love more if she were one of my very own, will be leaving for hell. She is a soldier and is being deployed to afghanistan for a year. My heart, stomach and head nearly explode when I let myself consider the possibilities..... but I'm trying to keep strong and positive for my sister {her mother}. PLease, if you have a extra minute in your day, please send whatever thoughts, prayers or energies her way, and the way of all the men and women serving such terrible days. Thank you and blessings to you all!!

Annie Bryte
03-07-2006, 11:29 AM
I know the feeling mom! I've been praying since we found out the day she leaves. But I believe she is in the best of hands and that woman is watching her very closely. She must be, she isn't in my dreams lately. LOL. She is a smart girl and she will be ok!!! I love you hot mama!!! MWAH!!!!!

In my thoughts and prayers Tiki Ri till the day you return!!!

La Femme Meow
03-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Oh, you've got mine, girl. My heart goes out to both of you. A young man I have known from the time I could beat him in snow wrestling, from the days when he was still shorter than I (it's been 5'1" to 6'2" almost from the day he entered high school), is serving in Iraq. I pray often for him and his widowed mother. She would be devasted if anything happened to her only son; they have a very close relationship. I hope that all our men and women come back safe in both body and spirit.:grouphug:

Corazona DeDragon
03-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know how you feel. I am sending back over my bestfriend.. He will be there for about 3 years. And I know its hard to do but we just have to be supportive. Send love, hope, and prayers to them. It's all we can do. We will all be there for you.