PDA

View Full Version : Need a tally...

Cerulean Fire
03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Ok... so heres the deal... I am Co-planning the bachalorette party for Holly... and I need to know who is planning to come... how many really. Any way it will be in Pittsburgh and for now I am not saying the date... I am leaving wiggle room for Holly to change the day if she needs to. It will be debochery of the funn/funniest kind, compleat with a wench worthy scavanger hunt... hehe ... hehehehe.... yeah baby! yeah!! anyway, REPLY to this thread or e-mail me and let me know... i will post the "iron clad" date as soon as I can or mayhap Holly The Great will do it for us... who knows... but we are renting a van and we have two DD's Mine and our Madams Men. So we will be free to drink our selves silly. and be safe as well. We are going to bar hop and guy torture and just generaly make Holly realise how much we love her by... um hehe i will tell you later.

Holly
03-29-2006, 05:34 PM
um.. I will be there...

ZoeMcSheen
03-30-2006, 10:45 AM
All depending on when and what's up with my foot and my surgery, I will be there!

Cerulean Fire
03-30-2006, 01:29 PM
um.. I will be there...

Holly...
Well I would hope so.. hehe

Zoe...
And hope your foot feels better soon... let me know and we can do a drive by hugging if you can't go...