PDA

View Full Version : Yoplait Pink Lids

Grania Greenleaf
04-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Hello all,

Well, it seems that Yoplait's "Save Lids to Save Lives" pink lid campaign has started early this year. Instead of getting our pink lids in by the end of the year, this time it's by the end of July. If you've forgotten what the pink lids campaign is, for every pink lid Yoplait receives by July 31st, they will donate 10 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. So, I'm asking you to please save up your pink lids and if you can get them to myself or to Heather Yanyo, our "Ma-damn" by say, in mid-July, I will send them in all together. Just remember ladies, yogurt is tasty and helps us keep our..."assets" healthy.

This message has been cross-posted to the BertiesBabes Yahoo Group and to the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival Yahoo Group.

Thank you,

Shelley
AKA
Grania Greenleaf

Cerulean Fire
04-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey Lady!!!
I have been saving them as well... will you message me with your address and i will send them to you? (hehe is diabolical plot to put you on holiday card lists... hehe muhahahah!!!)
smiles inocently...

Grania Greenleaf
04-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Hey, by the way, Ceru...do you actually have a LiveJournal? When I clicked on yours it was blank. What gives?