PDA

View Full Version : OSU faire

'Nise
04-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Who will be there?

I will probably be running around between the boffer weapon people as usual. I have no pin but I will more then likly be wearing a silly hat, just ask for 'Nise

Love
'Nise

Alchemist23
04-29-2006, 12:41 AM
I wanted to make it, but that is prom night here, and everyone else at work has requested it off, so I am very very low on the priority list. :(

BuxomBrigid
04-29-2006, 11:42 AM
I've read about the faire, but never have gone. Is it worth a 2 hour drive each way? If DH can't make it I still have 3 kids ranging from 18 down to 11 who love to put on Ren wear for any reason!

Brigid

'Nise
05-03-2006, 08:26 AM
It's not a big faire, but it's a lot of fun. There are usually a couple of re-enactment groups there, a variety of vendors and lots of the local acts use it as a test ground. The Guild always does an awesome job of co-ordinatling music, acts and sword fighting. It's not going to be as big as OREN but we have fun and it is free admission. And I know there will be two chapters of the local boffer LARP group running around doing demos and letting people fight our champions. That is where you will be able to find me. :)

Love
'Nise