PDA

View Full Version : And Presto the Dispearing reappear

Leigh
05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Sorry to have disapeared on everyone. I hope no bad feelings are held due to my vanishing act without word. I am afraid after last I saw you I had several very bad things happen that took me out of the loop of normal life and made things very hard for a time.But I am back now. And I dont plan on going again. I hope to have bannished all the shadows that have plauged me. Your guys and girls are like a family to me. Unfortanitly I cut yself off from both my families for a time. But as I said I AM BACK. And I have some good news to share with my " Faire family". I shall be bringing a wenchling or mini rouge into the world in late December early January. I am about six weeks along

willow of the wooded fortress
05-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Welcome back! I am new to the forum so I didn't know you were gone, it's nice to meet ya! Congratulations on the wee wench/rogue you will have coming along!::yay::

ladyleggs
05-02-2006, 07:48 AM
BRAVO!! to you. welcome back, and I know what you are going through.

FairieTink
05-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Glad to see you are back, you are always welcome to call me if you need to talk.

Conall Crow
05-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome back and congrats on the wee one. Something I learned a while back... No matter what happens in Mundania, you will always have your Faire Family.

Lady Sarah
05-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Congrats on the mini and welcome back dear!
::bighug::

Myfanawy
05-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Wow....that's big news.

I must admit, I thought you were mad at us for something...I miss you, hon. Give me a call soon, k?

::bighug::

WenchyMom
05-09-2006, 04:09 PM
welcome back and congrats on the mini!

Peaches O Malley
05-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey You!! We MISSED YOU!!!!!!
Congrats on the future Wench or Rogue!
Luv ya!:wink: