PDA

View Full Version : Friends Need Help

La Femme Meow
05-02-2006, 03:33 PM
I need lots of prayers, healing thoughts and wench power to go out to some good friends who have some serious problems right now.

I share a large house with some wonderful folks. Bob and Monica own the house and Steve is a friend of Bob's who has had several strokes and has serious problems with diabetes. He is waiting to go on dialysis but needs two minor surgeries first.

Friday Bob is having what is ordinarily routine surgery but because he has a history of heart problems we are concerned. Bob is a very funny special man with two great kids and a wife who loves him very much. Steve depends on him and would probably not be alive if Bob did not bring him into his own home and monitor him constantly.

Steve's diabetes is very brittle and skyrockets and plummets for no apparent reason. Lately his blood sugar has been "jumpier" than usual; yesterday it ranged from 50 to 579. Of course, Bob is very concerned about Steve and what might happen while he is in the hospital. Monica knows how to take care of Steve, but Bob is still worried.

Also, the daughter of a former friend is in secure detention for hitting her mother. I was very close to this family for many years and knew the daughter from little on. She is 14 now and has many many problems. She lies, steals, abuses drink and drugs, is very sexually active. The mother has her own set of problems and has had a difficult, sometimes abusive relationship with her daughter both physically and verbally. The father died in a motorcycle accident when the girl was very young. The whole story is very sad and complicated. Please send good healing thoughts toward this young woman.

Finally, send a few prayers and good thoughts toward Monica who obviously has some serious concerns right now. She also was a mentor to my former friend's daughter and spent a lot of time with her, until the girl's thefts and deceits became intolerable.

Thanks, good people, for taking the time to read this longish plea and thanks for all your prayers and good wishes.

Buxom Wench
05-02-2006, 03:35 PM
Love, hugs, prayers, support, healing thoughts and blessings going out to them now darlin'.

Mistress Lisette
05-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Healing thoughts, love, well wishes, and all that good stuff from my heart to yours and your friends. :grouphug:

Artemisia
05-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Reiki healing coming their way...