PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo group?

Bean
05-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey all!! Can someone send me a link for the Maryland Yahoo group? Even though I still am part of the Pittsburgh local (they wouldn't let me resign as Madame of Vice!), I live in northern VA and would like to know about any gatherings, s&b's, the like............

lady Amalthea
05-12-2006, 01:25 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MDRF-Wenches/
This is the link for the MDRF wenches. Also VARF opens on the May 20th! www.varf.org (http://www.varf.org) is the website for directions.

Athalia Jewel
05-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Even though I still am part of the Pittsburgh local (they wouldn't let me resign as Madame of Vice!)

I imagine it would be rather difficult to resign from a post that you were never elected to in the first place. *smiles sweetly*

Bean
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
If I recall correctly we (Heather and I) tried to hold elections, but nobody else wanted to run, and didn't want to go through with the formality of an election. I also tried to resign when I left PA, but group concensus was that they didn't care that I lived in another state, and since I get back up there so often I shouldn't give up the office. If you have a problem with that, we can take it up with the rest of the group...............

Bridget BeadWeaver
05-15-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm all for an election - any time any way the wenches want to do it!!
As bean said - we asked the wenches to vote more than once We asked if they wanted to choose a new Vice when bean moved....it was popular demand that things stay the way they are with bean and I in the positions we're in.
not just popular demand - EVERYONE at the meeting agreed with no dispute.
It was also posted to the wenches to comment who were NOT at the meetings for their input!

by the way bean - I'd like to call another meeting sometime soon. ya up for it anytime soonish?

h

Vyxen
05-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Aloha. Perhaps you Ladies, err, Wenches of 9 3/4 should take this over to your board and out of 42's, hmmmmmmm?

Thanks ever so....

Bridget BeadWeaver
05-16-2006, 11:37 AM
yeah sorry - didnt mean to get all political in YOUR area about OUR local.

it just sort of evolved that way.

any more posts regarding local 9 3/4 elections or issues SHOULD be posted to OUR local area. See the thread: "vote and/or meeting" that I posted yesterday.

thanks girls, and I'm sorry Local 42 for loadin up your area with our crap!!