PDA

View Full Version : Two Weeks and Counting!

Adriana Rose
05-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Wow this is sneaking up on me I donno about the rest of you guys but I am soo not ready yet!

Oh and Who is gonna be there and where if any one is working.....

Isabelle Fawkes
06-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Wow this is sneaking up on me I donno about the rest of you guys but I am soo not ready yet!

Oh and Who is gonna be there and where if any one is working.....

What is sneaking up on you???

What are you not ready for???

Who is going to be WHERE and working for whom???

Conall Crow
06-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Wonder if she speaking of the Colorado Faire.... 8 weeks of fun starting June 10, 2006 thru July 30, 2006. ::whistle::

Myfanawy
06-01-2006, 01:49 AM
2 weeks? Barely more than one!

Get ready for the Bone Crew invasion... ::pirate::

FairieTink
06-02-2006, 11:54 AM
The captain is not even close to ready, hell I still have washed garb from AZRF.... I need to do that this weekend, and pack.

Myfanawy
06-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I have to take my boots to get re-soled...not gonna happen today, so I HAVE to do it tomorrow...they're my cheapie SCA boots....they're OK, but certainly not something I want to wear for any longer than necessary. I can't wait until I can afford a really good pair of boots--that's my first priority for AZRF season next year.

I'm sure the Captain will be more than ready, in all her glory, for next week. ;-)

We leave a week from today!

Jess Devyne
06-02-2006, 04:12 PM
One more week....already???

Myfanawy
06-02-2006, 05:19 PM
I know....and this week's gonna drag so much for me...

Peaches O Malley
06-02-2006, 11:34 PM
I know....and this week's gonna drag so much for me...

Don't forget pictures!!*rotfl* *rotfl*

Jess Devyne
06-03-2006, 03:08 AM
Don't forget pictures!!*rotfl* *rotfl*

Oye! Well crap on a cracker, luv!! I forgot to tell ya, thar's no picture takin' allowed at the Colorado Faire!! If you want to see it, you have to be there!!!!

One more week....;-) ;-)

Peaches O Malley
06-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Oye! Well crap on a cracker, luv!! I forgot to tell ya, thar's no picture takin' allowed at the Colorado Faire!! If you want to see it, you have to be there!!!!

One more week....;-) ;-)

:cry: :cry: :wah: :wah:
But you guys luv me!! Please, please. ::wicked:: ::wicked:: I am not above liquid bribery.::wicked:: ::wicked:: ::bighug:: ::hug:: ;-)

Myfanawy
06-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I forgot to tell ya, thar's no picture takin' allowed at the Colorado Faire!!

You're not serious, are you?

(This is coming from the gal that was once conned into believing that there was a bridge connecting the continental US to Hawaii, complete with gas stations and McDonald's....yes, you may laugh now. I'm completely guillable.)

Myfanawy
06-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Once again, I'm not sure if I'm going. *grrrrrrrrrr*

Either way, one of us is going to be mad, the other will feel guilty.

This is a no-win situation.

Jess Devyne
06-05-2006, 01:53 PM
You're not serious, are you?

(This is coming from the gal that was once conned into believing that there was a bridge connecting the continental US to Hawaii, complete with gas stations and McDonald's....yes, you may laugh now. I'm completely guillable.)

*rotfl* *rotfl* *rotfl*

Hugs....yeah, I'm just messing with you!

Myfanawy
06-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Hehe, that's what I thought....still, I told you I'm guillable!

Alright, so it's 90% that I'm going. Besides, the Captain will probably kick my ass or demote me if I don't go! LOL

Myfanawy
06-06-2006, 12:37 PM
OK, I'm going. For sure. Promise!

I know I'll feel guilty on the way there, but hopefully, I'll be able to loosen up and have fun once I'm there.

And thanks again, Jess. :-) ::bighug::

Adriana Rose
06-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Ok it is like 3 days away!

The Jeep is in the process of getting loaded up ( we keep adding to the stuff in there so we dont forget!)

Wow! Mum and I are gonna be on site Thursday morning till Monday morning!

Safe travles to all of you guys who are gonna be air borne!

*Happy Spaz Dance)

Myfanawy
06-08-2006, 12:31 AM
In slightly less than 48 hours, we'll be on the freakin' plane! *happydance* :singdanc: