PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance in the Pines Festival

Peaches O Malley
06-03-2006, 11:24 PM
Anyone planning on a trip to Flagstaff?? Anyone?:wink:

June 24th & 25th

Myfanawy
06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Maybe...we'll see what $$$ looks like. If I don't go to CO next weekend, the likelihood is greater, since I wouldn't be spending $$$ there...

Peaches O Malley
06-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Myf, It shouldn't be too expensive. Mischief! mischief! mischief!!!!::yay::
I am soooo ready!! Your my wingwench!! Oh yeah........MEADE!!!!! and.......PIRATES! :wink: *rotfl* *rotfl* *rotfl*

Myfanawy
06-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Myf, It shouldn't be too expensive. Mischief! mischief! mischief!!!!::yay::
I am soooo ready!! Your my wingwench!! Oh yeah........MEADE!!!!! and.......PIRATES! :wink: *rotfl* *rotfl* *rotfl*

We shall see...

I'm just trying to figure out this weekend. What a nightmare.

Leigh
06-13-2006, 11:18 PM
I cried when I saw the message :

Due to extreme fire danger and recent forest restrictions which have resulted in the closure of the festival site by Coconino County Parks and Recreation and the Forest Service, Renaissance in the Pines has been forced to cancel the June 24th & 25th festival for the 2006 season. Space fees will be returned to those of you who have sent payments. Please accept our apology and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Keep in touch and see you next year!
Our sincere gratitude to all of you who have supported us (and worked your tails off beside us) and continue to support us for the coming year.

Peaches O Malley
06-13-2006, 11:43 PM
I cried when I saw the message :

Due to extreme fire danger and recent forest restrictions which have resulted in the closure of the festival site by Coconino County Parks and Recreation and the Forest Service, Renaissance in the Pines has been forced to cancel the June 24th & 25th festival for the 2006 season. Space fees will be returned to those of you who have sent payments. Please accept our apology and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. Keep in touch and see you next year!
Our sincere gratitude to all of you who have supported us (and worked your tails off beside us) and continue to support us for the coming year.

Ruined my day. :cry: