View Full Version : Anyone been here?

Sorcha Griannon
06-05-2006, 12:12 AM
9th Annual Koroneburg European Old World Festival, Corona, CA

I was thinking of going next weekend, but I haven't really hear much about it. Any opinions?

06-05-2006, 12:44 AM
It is getting better. Nothing like RPFS is but its ok. The good thing is that Sound and Fury are they this year since RPF decided (stupidly IMHO)not to have them there this year. Corona is growing and when there is no other faire around it will do just fine. sorry I missed coming down this year but had cataract surgery so kind of had to stick around home. Have fun at Corona!

06-05-2006, 01:08 AM
I went last weekend. its not well advertised, and cheaper then RPFS has far has shopping goes. Perm site. Its the little faire that could. Sound and fury acts IMHO needs a rewrite. The Juggler isnt bad. Small crowds. good for a faire fix thopugh

06-12-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm bummed that I didn't get to see any of you when you visited. I worked Koroneburg this year as one of the Singing Muses. I had a great time because this faire is very performer/guild/rennie friendly.

I couldn't imagine going back to working Southern after experiencing the atmosphere at Koroneburg. I have heard about what Southern used to be like and I get that feeling at Corona. Yur not working faire you are coming home to family.