PDA

View Full Version : New here and need some Help at Celtic Fling

lothar
06-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Hello all

Im not sure if this is where i should post this or not but im looking 4 a few good wenches to help at Celtic Fling at the PA renfaire June 23,24th and 25th . I will be vending at celtic fling and my wife and daughter will be at the new jersey faire. So i am in need of some help. I sell leather goods, bodices, belt, pouches, mask ect... . I sold them threw a ladys knight by the joust field last year . Also if any of you remember i make the wench braclets and chokers. :-D . Anyhow what i need is someone to help sell and such. If you can only help for a little while during the weekend it would be great . I know sometime i will need a privey break :lol: We can discuss details of everything if your interested i wil PM you my number

Thanks
John
www.barbariansandbabes.com

NYKitten
06-13-2006, 09:14 PM
sent you a pm =^..^=

Lady Anisette
06-14-2006, 01:06 AM
I bought some stuff from you! Love it too. You have beautiful goods. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the Fling. Wish I could help you tho....

lothar
06-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Lady Anisette

Sorry to hear you wont be able to make it there. and a BIG thank you on the compliament on our wears. If you would like to browse them you can see most of them at www.barbariansandbabes.com (http://www.barbariansandbabes.com). not everthing is there yet but hopefully it will be soon :-D

Thanks again

John

Sterling
06-15-2006, 11:58 AM
While not interested in 'working', I'll try to drop by now and then to see if you need a privy or food break. Do you know where your booth will be?
-Erin

Rosina Cernak
06-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Hello all

Im not sure if this is where i should post this or not but im looking 4 a few good wenches to help at Celtic Fling at the PA renfaire June 23,24th and 25th . I will be vending at celtic fling and my wife and daughter will be at the new jersey faire. So i am in need of some help. I sell leather goods, bodices, belt, pouches, mask ect... . I sold them threw a ladys knight by the joust field last year . Also if any of you remember i make the wench braclets and chokers. :-D . Anyhow what i need is someone to help sell and such. If you can only help for a little while during the weekend it would be great . I know sometime i will need a privey break :lol: We can discuss details of everything if your interested i wil PM you my number

Thanks
John
www.barbariansandbabes.com
if you sold your stuff at lady's Knight you might have heard of Rosamund from Thorny Rose(we were the ones who sent the knight to stand there as a statue in armour) but we might be able to through a teenage at you if you need it. I'll have to talk to the boss but more than likely we can give her up all day.

lothar
06-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi Erin, Thank you for your offer. Plese do stop by when you have a chance. Im not sure where ill be set up at. Ill post it as soon as i find out. Thanks

HI Rosina,

Thank you very much. I do know thorny rose and duke sir gavin that came to the booth. We have some garb from them also :-D . Let me know what the boss has to say.

Well were packing and heading to the New Jersey fair this weekend. See you all monday.

Thanks again

John

Rosina Cernak
06-16-2006, 10:04 PM
the boss is at an event this weekend so I won't be able to talk to her until monday....was planning on attending but then I go called into work for tomorrow and who can refuse hours when 2 out of 4 key holders have funerals to go to.