PDA

View Full Version : Glmf

BuxomBrigid
07-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Who is planning on going this year and when?

I think I will be able to make it up 2 dates.....one being one of the last 2 weekends.

Holly
07-01-2006, 04:28 PM
I am not sure of the dates that M and i can be there...
i have wedding stuff most of july and in August i have Dublin Irish Festival...
I am hoping to make at least one day.. and if i do it will be towards the end of the run...

didja know that the Sterling ren faire is advertising in Erie pa???

I know i get lost in walmart but i thought it was farther away....than GLMF.

Either way....PM me and we can exchange numbers.. and we can maybe meet up for GLMF.. we being the erie wenches et all...

BuxomBrigid
07-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Sterling is just over 4 hours from Erie. It's just over 6 hours for me. GLMF is just under 2 hours for you it looks like.....and about the same for me. Honestly, if I am going to make the hike anywhere this year it will be to PARF...I can combine that with a family vacation to Hershey & or Gettysburg.

Sending ye off a PM...I think right now we are looking at one day on Pirates weekend and maybe one day one of the last two weekends so that our wee pirate can be attending when she gets home from visitation with the x.

Ciani
07-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I think I am going to GLMF for Celtic weekend. I may or may not be in garb though. I'm not sure if it fits, and I don't think I have time to make more. We'll see.

Ciani
07-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Well I did brave the crazy rain to go to glmf this past weekend. It was fun, but I think I am going to plan to go back the last weekend of faire as well. Hez seemed like she was having a good time despite the weather, and her corset rocks!

BuxomBrigid
07-23-2006, 10:55 PM
If anyone is going to be around next Sat. let me know (July 29....for Pirates Arrrgghhh weekend)

Torra
07-24-2006, 07:56 AM
I am! What's going on?

BuxomBrigid
07-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Torra~ Nothing much...I'm just gonna be there! Other than Hez I've never met any of the wenches and well while Holly prentends she luvs me.....she has decided getting married and going on her honeymoon was more important or something! LOL!

Anyone know where Hez is located this year? I'm sure if there are wenches to be found that'll be the place eh?

I'll be sporting Pirate attire this weekend....mostly black with a red underskirt and a white blouse under a black bodice.

Torra
07-25-2006, 10:52 AM
I haven't met any of the wenches there, but I'll be out frolicking. I may be by myself, since my silly friend bailed on me.

Bean
07-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Bux, I think she's in the same basic location as last year, but I could be wrong. There were some issues about the location, and haven't talked to her to see if they moved the booth. Try a PM to her and see if she responds.....

BuxomBrigid
07-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Torra~ If you see me give out a shout....I'll be with me pirate attired DH....black with a red sash of satin....he's a hot pirate btw....not a frumpy one ;)

If you want my cell send me a PM if you'll have with ye.

I'll shoot Hez a quick msg if I can catch her.

BuxomBrigid
07-29-2006, 11:26 PM
Torra~ Nice meeting you!

Ok, who is going to be out there the last two weekends of faire and when? If we can get any kind of decent sized group I will plan one more visit for that day. Let me know....btw: Holly said she might try to make it at the end after she decided to get back from her honeymoon....if she doesn't post I'll follow up with her too.

Ciani
07-30-2006, 01:02 AM
My roommate and I are going Sunday, August 13th. Hopefully we'll be bringing some friends with us. I may be in garb, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

Torra
07-30-2006, 09:24 AM
Torra~ Nice meeting you!

Ok, who is going to be out there the last two weekends of faire and when? If we can get any kind of decent sized group I will plan one more visit for that day. Let me know....btw: Holly said she might try to make it at the end after she decided to get back from her honeymoon....if she doesn't post I'll follow up with her too.

Brigid~ I had a great time meeting you and your family!

I might try and go out the 12th. If more people are going, I'll try harder to get out there. I'd go Sunday, but it's my going-away party and I kind of have to be there.