PDA

View Full Version : Merry meet new to forum and a Michigan wench through and through!!!!

Peacefulflower23
07-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Merry Meet ladies and gents,
Another delictable Michigan Wench here. My home fest is Holly and the last 2 years I have been seen around Silverleaf. I sing in a group called Amanti-Di Musica and we ususally work the 1st couple of weekends at Holly, then we are left to our own devices:haloslip: . In the group I guess you can say I am the resident Diva and am proud of it. I am also the Bustiest:wubby: of them all!!! Please feel free to come and have a listen. I am looking forward to meeting other local and farther away like minds. So how many here are home at Holly?? Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Yours in light, love, and freaky stuff!!!:whip:
Nikki

P.S. I am the one on the right, And yes its a real rose:singdanc:

willow of the wooded fortress
07-14-2006, 05:49 PM
WELCOME!:hi: I am origonally from Ann Arbor, but that was many moons ago! So happy to see new faces.

CrystalB
07-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Awww you used the pic of us!!! How did you get it sized down???:kiss:

Buxom Wench
07-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the mischief and mayhem :hi:

serena
07-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Welcome.

Vixynne Rose
07-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Welcome to the boards! :-D

Becca
07-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Hello Peaceful ~ I'm a Holly wench too, even though I'm from Ohio. Welcome to the boards. I'll look for you at faire. I plan on a trip to Silverleaf the last weekend and then Holly after that.

AnnaFaerie
07-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Welcome!

townspaniard
07-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome welcome

Peacefulflower23
07-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Hello Peaceful ~ I'm a Holly wench too, even though I'm from Ohio. Welcome to the boards. I'll look for you at faire. I plan on a trip to Silverleaf the last weekend and then Holly after that.

YAY!! CAn't wait to meet you!!

Leyla
07-17-2006, 12:23 PM
::welcome: So very pleased to meet you!

Calimaryn
07-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Greetings and Salutations! ::welcome:

Angel_of_Fire
07-17-2006, 03:03 PM
welcome to the boards!!!

Laurensa
07-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Merry Meet ladies and gents,
Another delictable Michigan Wench here. My home fest is Holly and the last 2 years I have been seen around Silverleaf.

Welcome! I originally hail from South Lyon, and Holly was my very first introduction to the glee of Faire. I still miss Ded Bob..

renren
07-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome! Huzzah!::yay::

Peaches O Malley
07-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Merry Meet and welcome!

Margaret
07-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi and welcome from another MI Wench!

Have you found our Local's Yahoo group yet?

Peacefulflower23
08-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Hi and welcome from another MI Wench!

Have you found our Local's Yahoo group yet?

No I haven't, please enlighten me!!!

OOOOOOH only a couple of weeks left!!!!!*rotfl* *rotfl* *rotfl*

Margaret
08-01-2006, 09:52 PM
GAH! Don't say such things out loud! I'm still sewing!!!!! *snerf*

I will PM you with the info.

Katie O'Connell
08-01-2006, 11:03 PM
TWO wenches in Amanti Di Musica?

We are indeed lucky in MI!

You two make up for Mags, Fionna and I, wenches who couldn't carry a tune if it had handles on!

I'll seek you both out next Sunday for Media day-- unless I run into Equinox, and then I might just forget everything including my name.

Somehow I seem to get distracted by Bob, the Bodhran and border pipes player... can't imagne why... sleevless linen shirt... kilt... blonde... blue eyes... plays pipes, so you know he's nimble with the fingers and has great breath control...

yah. can't imagine why I go all giggly and such. ::whistle:: Little teeny blonde soul patch... good for rubbin against your... ::wagtong::

Eh...what were we talking about again?

Bean
08-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Boy, first it was all the Texans coming out of the woodwork, now it's Michigan!! Welcome!

Malcolm
08-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Boy, first it was all the Texans coming out of the woodwork, now it's Michigan!! Welcome!
Aye, there be Wenches in Michigan. Bonnie ones!::yay::

Peacefulflower23
08-02-2006, 01:20 PM
TWO wenches in Amanti Di Musica?

We are indeed lucky in MI!

You two make up for Mags, Fionna and I, wenches who couldn't carry a tune if it had handles on!

I'll seek you both out next Sunday for Media day-- unless I run into Equinox, and then I might just forget everything including my name.

Somehow I seem to get distracted by Bob, the Bodhran and border pipes player... can't imagne why... sleevless linen shirt... kilt... blonde... blue eyes... plays pipes, so you know he's nimble with the fingers and has great breath control...

yah. can't imagine why I go all giggly and such. ::whistle:: Little teeny blonde soul patch... good for rubbin against your... ::wagtong::

Eh...what were we talking about again?

Wow, with all of this heat I would think one would need a cool down not completely, well, need a moment. ::kooky:: ::coooool:

I do not know if we are doing Media day yet, we find out tonight, however, we are working the first 2 weekends, once we get the times I will post them. Look forward to meeting you !!!!::boingyw::

Peacefulflower23
08-02-2006, 02:03 PM
:haloslip: And oh yeah here be Michigan Wenches!!! Slowly taking over!!!!:haloslip: