PDA

View Full Version : best fabric for pants

Flansy
07-14-2003, 02:32 AM
I have to make some pants for a gentleman...and I really don't know what to make them out of....he wants long baggy pants....pirate style. But, what fabric should I use? I know a nutural one...but any particular type suggestions would be greatly appreacitated. TIA!

Morghana
07-14-2003, 03:36 PM
I have to make some pants for a gentleman...and I really don't know what to make them out of....he wants long baggy pants....pirate style. But, what fabric should I use? I know a nutural one...but any particular type suggestions would be greatly appreacitated. TIA!

Silk charmeuse would be lovely... flowy, drapey and very nice on the skin. (This is often sold as "sueded silk", and usually for a premium. You don't have to pay the premium, you can "suede" your own. If you're interested, let me know and I'll post directions if needed).

~Morghana

cyd
07-15-2003, 10:03 AM

Silk charmeuse would be lovely... flowy, drapey and very nice on the skin. (This is often sold as "sueded silk", and usually for a premium. You don't have to pay the premium, you can "suede" your own. If you're interested, let me know and I'll post directions if needed).

~Morghana

Post 'em anyway, honey. :)

Cyd (always interested in new ideas and techniques)