PDA

View Full Version : Question

Kiji
07-15-2003, 01:15 PM
Okay I thought I'd ask you ladies for help since I'm compelty unknowdlege about all of this. Since fourth of july weekend there have been..well the best I can describe them if strange shadows in my room at night. My rouge says they just might be some of this friends looking for him (He stayed over for about 5 days over fourth of july). I'm not quite sure what he means, and it creeps me out a bit espically when my cats have been going a bit nutty at night too now.

Its gettingto the point I dont want to turn the light out till I'm so tired I fall asleep reading. Which is like 3 or 4 in the morning...and now I'm not waking up to at least 11 which cant be happening come aug when i go back to school

Am I going slightly crazy or what?

Kiji

vanessa
07-16-2003, 12:12 AM
No, you most likely are not going crazy. Sounds like you really need to get your Rogue to explain what he means and if he cannot cleanse/fix the issue, then you need to find someone local who can. I'm afraid I'm almost 2000 miles away to be of much more assistance...

Good luck!

emalia
07-16-2003, 07:26 AM
I would ask your rogue... If he is unable to provide an explanation that makes you feel better, have him ask them to leave. Or even just walk into your room, and say look... I know that you are here, I am not sure who or what you are.. But you are making me uncomfortable. I would appreciate it if you left.. It can't hurt.. and you never know..

I really don't know what to tell you it is or isn't.. but I know what you are eperiencing.. I used to have something that would hang out on my front porch. I would go answer the door for people that weren't there 3 or 4 times a night. Finally I just gave up, and said look, I don't care if you are here.. but PLEASE pick one.. IN OR OUT!! You are driving me nuts! About a week or so later, I stopped seeing whatever it was. Evidently ir decided something.

Nevada
07-16-2003, 03:11 PM
Maybe time for a house cleansing also.....

Kae
07-21-2003, 12:01 AM
OK, I have also been there. Many of us have. The best thingI found was to talk to them. Acknowledge them and ask them to please back off. They are looking for attention, ask why and also ask your Rogue what frends they are. The more information the better.

Who knows, maybe they are just trying to figure out who you are and what place you hold in your Rogues life.

Is this the first experience you have had with the shadows?

In my experience, most are harmless and those that are not (very few) are just looking for something.

If you want to talk more or want more information, drop me a line.

Kae

Isabella
09-20-2003, 07:35 AM
There are two things you can do for yourself. Smudge the house with a bundle of Sage, Cedar and SweetGrass, using a feather or fan. Native Americans use Eagle Fathers, but they are illegal, so painted turkey feathers, or feather fans work wonders. Heck, even a peice of paper folded into a fan works!

Sage is for Clensing, Cedar is for Blessing, and SweetGrass is for Prayers/Good Intentions. When bundled and lit together they are very poetent. It will help remove the negative energy in your home. Before you start designate one window of your home as a "release point" for the negative energy.

Smudge every corner, ever window, ever crack, every door. Even the floor, with the intention of removing negative energy from your home.

The Key to knowing if you need to smudge more? Stand still, and watch the smudge stick, is it burning well on it's own? Or do you have to continually relight it over and over again?

If it keeps burning keep stand in that area and fan it it till the stick is slow to burn. The higher it burns the more negative energy is concentrated in an area. Keep faning it till you feel the energy shift, and the smoke seems to be concentrating less. Move on, moving clockwise around the house.

When you find a particularly heavy spot of energy, that won't smudge, tell it that it's is not welcome. Be firm. And envision it in white light and send it to your open window. Send it into the earth grounding it. Do this every time you find a place that isn't coming clean.

When you have finished, and your home feels well smudged, and you feel happy with the result, go to your window you left open as a release point, and smudge it closed making care to make sure you've smudge the windows well, and closing it well.

Go outside, privately and smudge yourself asking for the highest and best intentions for you your home, and all the reside inside it. Ask that all those things that that have ill intentions to be gone, and released from you and your space.

Smudge yourself from feet to head, pausing at each Chakra, allowing any negative energy to move down into your feet and into the ground. When you are done shake your clothes out, litterly. Dust off your pants, or shake our your shirt while on your body.

If this person is a practicing Pagan, a extra measure that can be made is a mixture of Dragonsblood and Copal in water desolved and put into a spray bottle. Mist and clean your windows and doors with it. It helps form a protective layer agenst anything energtic or magical entering without your permission. :)

I hope all this helps. This is what I have used for many years. We lived in a very active apartment. I found this method worked well for me. :) If you have questions, feel free to email me. :) I'd be happy to assist in any way.

Pinay