PDA

View Full Version : Not Faire Relataed... Beer Bottle Collection

Toad
07-24-2006, 09:22 AM
This is kind of strange... however... I have been drinking microbrews since the eighties... I have been saving bottles from each beer I have had since... I believe... and I have not counted... that the collection has somewhere over 2500 empty bottles or so... the idea was that I would display them (which I did) until the collection got too large. Now it is boxed up and is just sitting. I think that if anyone had a REAL bar then this might be a good thing to diplay on your walls.

If anyone is interested... or you might know someone who is interested... let me know... since the collection could not be shipped then maybe it would be better to find someone in the Philadelphia area.

Buxom Wench
07-24-2006, 09:25 AM
NEVER say something CAN'T be shipped!

If there is a will, one will ALWAYS find a way!

You might try to post it on EBay and if you have to, split it into lots.
Those that want them will pay to get them.

BTW, just a little FYI. Some people are willing to make road trips for certain items.
If the item is *really* wanted, don't be surprised if someone is willing to drive cross country for what they want.

Toad
07-24-2006, 09:36 AM
I agree with you and what you say... I think I don't want to post on Ebay becuase I would love to see the collection... and the table I posted about... stick close to the area... or even end up with people I know...

This is actually the first time I have publicly mentioned wanting to sell either.

And I am not sure if there would be a serious interest in all those bottles.