PDA

View Full Version : Joe Millionaire Episode 3

Tink
01-20-2003, 10:59 PM
Okay.......MoJo's date with him.....I'd have skipped the JLo hat. And how funny was it that she though the dinner conversation was good and he refered to it as a disaster? :o

Melissa....when he asked if she saw anything that interested her....I would have answered, "You". That painting her gave her, was AWFUL....and I agree with MoJo...what the hell do you do with a portrait of yourself? :roll:

Sara....taking her to Tango lessons becuase she is rigid and he thought it would loosen her up? Ummmm...The Tango ain't a relaxed dance dude...
I did like the outift her got her. Apparently Evan likes 2 chicks together because he was a bit too excited about seeing the female dance teacher dance with her....kinky bastard.... :lol:

Zora....did she seem like their whole date was inconvenient? I mean I know she says she doesn't like to talk about her childhood because it wasn't great, but she was just way too distracted in general. :?

AND HOW ABOUT THAT HUGE SLIP-UP ON HIS PART MENTIONING THAT 3 WEEKS AGO HE WAS DRIVING A BULLDOZER?!!! :oops:

Allison...that dinner was hysterical!! And I though *I* was a picky eater. She seemed sooo bored. When he put her on the spot, that was GREAT!! Broke that ice right off of her.

I'm typing this real time...and I think he's cutting Zora....let's see if I'm right after the commercial.....

Well I am SHOCKED :shock: ......I really thought after Allison opened up, that she'd end up beating out Zora.....WOW

Shows how good I am at predictions.....

I'm beginning to think that Mellissa with the dark curly hair is a buit of a snob afterall. She just seemed to have quite a smug look on the whole show. If they ended up together and had kids....they'd have some major fros going on.....

Out of the remaining 4, I think MoJo and Sara have the best shot with him. But as we just saw.....I'm not too good at calling it. I do think Sara may just be more into the idea of his cash, so even if she likes him...she'll prolly wig-out when he tells her he has none.

If you missed the show...it will be on again Thursday night.

Alewyn of Aventinus
01-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Thank you for the fab rundown on Evan & his chippies! He must be going to be a millionaire after all of this is over. How humiliating to be such a doofus on TV. I would much rather wallow in poverty & obscurity. I don't usually care what people think of me, but then I'm not usually making an arse of myself on network TV. Has the man no dignity?

Packing for FL, looking for my bread luggage,

AllieSutherland
01-21-2003, 03:15 AM
Alewyn... did you see the shirtless scene? NO FARMER'S TAN... ;)

We can find out if the swimsuit modeling DID use a plastic insert next episode, b/c they're getting in the hot tub!!! ;)

I think we should nominate Evan as "Honorary Himbo 2003." The "brains by Mattel" description REALLY seems to fit. ;)

*will puke if she hears the phrase 'nice little body' one more time...*

Also, did anyone hear him talk to Mojo about being a "redhead?" Hmm. Looks blonde to me. He even called her "a blonde bombshell."

...methinks a "bomb shell" might have gone off too close to Evan... he's really showing his Mattel-side. ;) :lol:

XOXOXOXOX
Allie

LadyRedMacNaughty
01-21-2003, 11:22 PM
Melissa....when he asked if she saw anything that interested her....I would have answered, "You". That painting her gave her, was AWFUL....and I agree with MoJo...what the hell do you do with a portrait of yourself? :roll:

OMG!! I said that too!! She should have said "You!" Yeah, I am not liking Melissa much anymore. She's kinda snobby and whiney...I think that Even would be hurt if he knew that she thought the picture was dumb.

I think that Zora seems real to me. She might be the only one not out for the money thing....but then, if that were true she wouldn't be on this show......RIGHT??

Tink
01-23-2003, 11:05 AM

OMG!! I said that too!! She should have said "You!" Yeah, I am not liking Melissa much anymore. She's kinda snobby and whiney...I think that Even would be hurt if he knew that she thought the picture was dumb.

I think that Zora seems real to me. She might be the only one not out for the money thing....but then, if that were true she wouldn't be on this show......RIGHT??

They told the women on the first show about the money, so I don't know if we can say that any of them went on it for the money. They my have assumed they'd be meeting a well off guy, but not $50million worth of well off. I think FOX did that so we could see how they'd all react upon geing told he was loaded....the initial reactions were interesting to see.

As for Zora, if she pulls her head out of her ass, she may have a chance. I think she is extremely guarded and that makes getting to know her, kinda hard....Perhaps, if he likes a challenge, it will work to her advantage...

Pamela, Strawberry Tart
01-24-2003, 03:56 PM
Looks like we're not the only ones speculating about his fortune, or lack thereof...

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=112826

Alewyn of Aventinus
01-24-2003, 07:07 PM
The child wanted to sleep early and I actually got a chance to watch episode 3. I only saw a few minutes of it. Every time the camera flashed to Evan I wanted to upchuck. Those awful photos of him in his shiney undies with a whole drawer full of socks stuffed in them. Ewwww! I too, am scarred for life. How ever am I going to watch frivolous TV again?

Fortunately the Bucket woman was on PBS. She kills me. Her sister Rose is my favorite character.

Tink
01-25-2003, 08:06 PM
Looks like we're not the only ones speculating about his fortune, or lack thereof...

http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=112826

Yep...I heard that rumour that he's related to THE Marriots, who own the hotel chain. He very well could be, but that doesn't mean he's closely related. ie: access to the fortune

But boy oh boy...if it turns out he is.....that would be some twist.

However, that slip-up on his date last episode where he mentioned driving a forklift, or whatever just 2 weeks prior....leads me to believe otherwise.

I mean that was a genuine slip of the tongue in my opinion. If it was a planned/planted comment just to add to the charade, then it was VERY well done and this guy is a GREAT actor.