PDA

View Full Version : Numb feet?

DoņaNina
08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
I spent this weekend at an Anime convention, working for a DVD seller. I was on my feet basically all day, with no chances to sit down until we left that night. The bottom of my feet have been numb since then, like they're always asleep. Is this normal?

Mylilpinkpig
08-10-2006, 05:04 PM
No, it's not normal. Most likely it is a nerve that is inflammed from standing on your feet all day. it's probablly nothing serious but I would check it out with the doctor.

DoņaNina
08-10-2006, 05:07 PM
No, it's not normal. Most likely it is a nerve that is inflammed from standing on your feet all day. it's probablly nothing serious but I would check it out with the doctor.

I was afraid of that. :unamused:

Calimaryn
08-10-2006, 05:32 PM
You might need to visit the podiatrist. I had my toes go numb last year like that. Asleep but no tingles. The Dr. gave me arch support insoles and after a few months it got much better!

Good luck.

willow of the wooded fortress
08-10-2006, 08:53 PM

I would get it checked out, I totally agree. You just never know what it could be and it's best not to play doctor. Your feet take a lot of abuse and standing all day can be a real bitch.