PDA

View Full Version : Who is Staying at the Double Tree in Mahwah?

Avhiennda
07-30-2003, 10:43 PM
Title Says it almost all.

Besides the fact that I just want to know who is staying at the Double Tree (and the Marriott too!)

Myself, Cheescake and Veronica are coming up Saturday night...only we are car impaired. So while we can get to the area, getting to the hotel may be tough. We will be getting up there just as people start leaving on Saturday (7-7:30pm). If anyone is going to the doubletree and has room for three damsels in distress on the way to the hotel...PM me?

We can get to the Train Station on the way to the Faire (Sloatsburg? Tuxedo? forgot the name of the station) but from there.....

Avhi

Pico de Gallo
07-31-2003, 10:54 AM
Avhi- Sloatsburg is closer.

Avhiennda
07-31-2003, 12:01 PM
Erm yeah. Sloatsburg :)

Alianne
08-06-2003, 12:30 PM
For 2nd weekend, Catriona and I (along with the Demi-god) just changed our reservations to the Doubletree, so we'll be there!

Anyone else? Dinner Saturday night, anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :)

DreaBeth
08-06-2003, 04:54 PM

Gods willing even if I don't make it up for faire, I'll be up to hang out and have dinner. I'm feeling pretty good, so far. I'll know more after my doctor's visit on Friday!

Andrea
Who is going stir crazy and needs do see the outside world!!!

Alianne
08-06-2003, 05:22 PM

Gods willing even if I don't make it up for faire, I'll be up to hang out and have dinner. I'm feeling pretty good, so far. I'll know more after my doctor's visit on Friday!

Andrea
Who is going stir crazy and needs do see the outside world!!!

:bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

(this is the official 'FEEL BETTER' dance, btw)

Avhiennda
08-06-2003, 06:59 PM
For 2nd weekend, Catriona and I (along with the Demi-god) just changed our reservations to the Doubletree, so we'll be there!

Hey bebe!

That post was for first weekend, unfortunately. I won't be up there this weekend or next. :(

me.

Alianne
08-06-2003, 11:14 PM

Hey bebe!

That post was for first weekend, unfortunately. I won't be up there this weekend or next. :(

me.

Ay, mi chica favorita....I should have started a new thread....oy.

You'll be up for Labor Day weekend? That's the next weekend we'll be up, and most likely closing weekend.....

Avhiennda
08-06-2003, 11:42 PM
Same here. Depending on when the family bbq is. I don't want to miss Black Monday so I may just be going then.

Closing weekend for sure.

hugs
me.