PDA

View Full Version : Meeting reminder

Mad Kestrel
08-09-2003, 09:16 AM
Our next meeting wil be a Stytch & Bytch, on August 16 at the lovely home of MisRed. If I'm not mistaken, we said we'd try to start around 11 am. If that's wrong, someone tell me! I don't want to drop in on a sleepy MisRed! :lol:

As you can tell by the words Stytch & Bytch, this will be a making-things meeting. Bring your crafty projects, your half-finished garb, your favor makings, whatever you've got going. We'll sew and build until we can't take it anymore!

Fair winds for the journey, and we hope to see you all there!

Tempest_Gypsy
08-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Still don't know if I can make it or not. Asked the boss-man if I could have that day off and he said, "Ummm, maybe?" I'll try asking again beginning of this week. I'll bust my rear and get my project finished early and maybe he'll let me off.

And anyone coming, I could use a favor! I'm making a braided fabric rug and want your scraps!!! Not the nice, big, broad patches that (if you're like me at all) you keep to make pouches or patch clothes or whatever. I need the little bits that are long and thin, that I at least usually throw away! If it's longer than a yard and any width over 1/2" I'll use it!

Thanks a load ladies, and I HOPE I'll be able to see everyone there!

lauradake
08-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Oooh--hope you can make it, Tempest! :)

Posting to this thread to have it "pop" back up.... :)