PDA

View Full Version : So how was opening weekend?

Adriana Rose
02-12-2007, 10:17 PM
So guys how was opening weekend? Spill the details please.

FairieTink
02-13-2007, 09:17 AM
So guys how was opening weekend? Spill the details please.

Only went on Sat, I think that is going to be my standard for most of the run, living over an hour away makes going there anf back twice a weekend a bit much.

The staff was wonderful as always, the improvements to the site were very welcome, I don't think we sat all day other than a show here and there. This week is when the crew starts rolling in, from Fri the 16th until like March 3rd people are coming in from as far away as NY.

Iris and Rose were AMAZING here, I so wish they'd have them back all season long

ouschlander
02-14-2007, 04:03 AM
Only went on Sat, I think that is going to be my standard for most of the run, living over an hour away makes going there anf back twice a weekend a bit much.

The staff was wonderful as always, the improvements to the site were very welcome, I don't think we sat all day other than a show here and there. This week is when the crew starts rolling in, from Fri the 16th until like March 3rd people are coming in from as far away as NY.

Iris and Rose were AMAZING here, I so wish they'd have them back all season long

Please forgive me butting in, Tink there is a KOA on exit 197 going into Apache Jun. We rent a Kabin there every year for faire. It's like $38.00 a night if you get a KOA membership. $42.00 without the membership. The Kabins are nice with a double bed and bunk bed.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/ouschlander/Kabin.jpg
Maybe you and your crew could look into them for the weekend. Just a thought.

FairieTink
02-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Please forgive me butting in, Tink there is a KOA on exit 197 going into Apache Jun. We rent a Kabin there every year for faire. It's like $38.00 a night if you get a KOA membership. $42.00 without the membership. The Kabins are nice with a double bed and bunk bed.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/ouschlander/Kabin.jpg
Maybe you and your crew could look into them for the weekend. Just a thought.

How the hell did I miss a sexy group of men like this!!!!!!!!!!