PDA

View Full Version : So, when are YOU coming to MDRF??

CinD
08-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Hoping to see many of you this season! Can't believe Faire starts tomorrow!!! :cheer: Please, if you make it to MDRF, plan on at least stopping by Bullseye Leather & Furs and saying hello - and getting a cup of cold water during the hot times, and a cup of apple cider during the cold times! :wink: Can't wait to see everyone! {hugs} cc

08-22-2003, 12:53 PM
We will be showing up closing weekend!!!!

Cin I hope you liked the little sheepies we gave you opening weekend!!!!

We are going to try to find another some different ones for our MDRF visit!!!

Muffin

ps I have your favour tied to my basket and it is staying there!!!!

CinD
08-22-2003, 01:13 PM
:cheer: Yea!!! A Faire Muffin at MDRF! :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing you! And, yes, I believe we ALL still have our sheepies! Most definitely! Glad you haven't lost mine to you - gotta have a guardian angel at Faire, right?! ;) Don't forget that I can get you discounted tickets (adults are $12; children 7-15 are $6) - just let me know about a week in advance, if you can, and I'll leave them for you at Will Call and you can either pay me when you get here or via PayPal! How's that?! Whoohoo! Can't wait to see you! :ilu: {hugs} cc

08-22-2003, 01:24 PM
I am taking you up on that, we need 4 for closing weekend(2 for each day for us) if you please.....I will probably send Paypal if ya like in a few weeks ok?

I will PM ya with the details as it gets closer ok?

Muffin

CinD
08-22-2003, 03:47 PM
Excellent! Sounds like y'all need two 2-day passes - just let me know what name you want on the envelope and they'll be waiting for you at Will Call. And this offer goes to everyone else that reads this post, too! PayPal for over 4 tickets, please, otherwise, you can pay me when you get there! I can't wait to see everyone!!! Whoohoo! {hugs} cc

Rhia
08-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Wow, thanks for the generous offer! I'm fairly sure that our booth-y friends are getting us passes, but if not, I'll definitely be calling on you closing weekend!

Isabelle Warwicke
09-03-2003, 01:45 AM
I alo will be there last weekend. Josie and I are driving in. I've never been, so I'll be running around like a lil' kid in a candy store.

LadyVixen
09-03-2003, 01:56 AM
I alo will be there last weekend. Josie and I are driving in. I've never been, so I'll be running around like a lil' kid in a candy store.

Yes, yes you will! And WHAT a candy store it is!!!

I absolutely LOVE MDRF!!!! Unfortunately it doesn't look good for this year. I have been the last two years, but alas the finances, and my schedule are against me! Gotta double check dates....

Ysobelle
09-03-2003, 03:00 AM
The current joke at PARF is that we were open Labor Day to keep all the crafters and performers from spending the day at MDRF and coming back talking about how wonderful a show and site it is.

At least, I think it's a joke. Everyone else thinks it's true. Personally, I don't think management at PARF cares that much about our opinions. But I could be wrong.

Caitriona
09-03-2003, 09:52 AM
The current joke at PARF is that we were open Labor Day to keep all the crafters and performers from spending the day at MDRF and coming back talking about how wonderful a show and site it is.

At least, I think it's a joke. Everyone else thinks it's true. Personally, I don't think management at PARF cares that much about our opinions. But I could be wrong.

No, I think you're right...

I was hoping to be down for closing weekend. But it looks like DH has to work on Saturday doing inventory. All I can say is We'll see. Maybe I'll drive down Saturday by myself.

Rho