PDA

View Full Version : wholesale fabric shopping spree in San Diego Tomorrow- great for merchants!

Abigail
03-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Greetings all!

As some of you know one of my fabric dealers has several storage units
that he is looking to empty.

Alot of the fabric is NOT SUITED for faire/SCA apparel. There is alot of
rayon, polyester, stretch velvet, and acetate taffeta, however there
is also alot of cotton, some linen, and some silk.

Last time I took a group down, we had a great time and bought alot of
great fabric. It may be the same units we searched last time, or it
may be different ones, I'm not sure yet.

We are going TOMORROW- that's a SUNDAY!! We shall invade Sam's storage units at about 3:15 tomorrow afternoon. Please wear closed toed shoes! Sorry for the short notice- but I just found out this morning!

Here is the address:
The Acropolis storage units
3200 Highland Ave # B4, National City, CA 91950

Find your way to highway 54 (5,15, 805 south will all lead you there) and exit on Highland Ave. The storage center is on the WEST SIDE of the street.

Bring Cash. LOTS OF IT. There are atm's nearby- 7-11 up the street and a credit union across the freeway in case. Please also bring paper and pen to keep tally of your yardage.

Fabric will cost between $2-$5/yard, there may be some $1/yard but I'm not sure.

Please let me know if you will be coming and anyone you want to bring with you. email me at [email protected] Please do not bring little kids, they will not be entertained. Sam has asked that I bring alot of friends. He doesn't care what you do with the fabric, sew it up, sell it, make it into garb and sell it- he just needs to sell it!!

If you would like to meet for lunch tomorrow prior to shopping we can arrange something nearby.

I cant wait to see alot of you there!!

Abigail
03-04-2007, 01:59 PM
As a reminder- if you want to come, drop me an email- even if you aren't sure you can 100% make it. I'll give you my cell in case you get lost.