PDA

View Full Version : LM/VM Nominations and Platforms

AllieSutherland
04-06-2007, 01:49 PM
First, if you haven't read the recent Elections post in this forum, please do! :)

Second, this will be the forum for nominations for Local Madame and Vice Madame. Please make sure that the following criteria are met for your nominated candidate:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any 30+ year old Guild member of Madame status (BY YEARS OF FAIRE ATTENDANCE) may be nominated for Local Madame by a group of 3 or more wenches higher than Hussy status. (WENCHES OF JADE, MADAME, OR MADAME CUM LAUDE STATUS MAY NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR MADAME. For the breakdown, see the end of this post.) (For nominees, it helps to be a parent or hold a job position in the “real world” that manages many people… trust us on this one...)

A Vice Madame must be 27 years of age & of Jade status or higher, and, though named by a LM nominee, must be seconded by at least two other Wenches in her particular Local. A VM can also be nominated independently by 3 or more Wenches. (THIS MEANS THAT A LOCAL MADAME NOMINEE CAN NOMINATE HER VM RUNNING MATE, BUT SHE MUST BE SECONDED BY TWO OTHERS IN THE LOCAL. HOWEVER, A LM NOMINEE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO THIS, NOR DOES IT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT SHE WILL SERVE WITH HER NOMINATED VM SHOULD AN 'INDEPENDENT" VM NOMINEE GAIN MORE VOTES). Wenches of ALL levels may nominate a VM candidate. Please see below for the breakdown of IWG status/years of experience)

If anyone wonders, the breakdown for Guild Status is as follows:

1 year of Faire experience = Tart
2-4 years of Faire experience = Hussy
5-6 years of Faire experience = Jade
7-9 years of Faire experience = Madame
10+ years of Faire experience = Madame cum Laude

Incumbent LMs & VMs do not need to be nominated to run for
re-election.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After LM & VM candidates are nominated (and seconded by at least two others, or having served as an incumbent LM or VM), the nominee must accept or decline the nomination. After this has been done, please post your platform here. We will be doing this until April 21.

If you intend to run on a "ticket" with another Wench (as outlined in the Elections thread here), please make that known in your platform as well. Please read the section on that in the Election thread; also note that your choice of a preferred running mate may or may not be the end result, because LM and VM nominees can decide to run independently. The purpose of naming a running mate may encourage Wenches to vote for you as a pair to work together, but whomever receives the most votes for each office will be elected.

Once again, you must be a pinned Wench with as assigned Guild number to nominate or vote (and be of the Guild status required to nominate for that office, if applicable, i.e. to nominate the Local Madame). If you have not received your packet or Guild number yet, please PM me and I will do my best to get the information necessary for you to vote.

Thanks!
Allie

Piper
04-08-2007, 10:14 PM
I would like to nominate Lucy Buckles for LM....
Piper MacBain
I.W.G 3378

Thanks,
Piper

LaylaWolfe
04-09-2007, 10:39 PM
I would like to nominate Lucy Buckles for LM of Local 77.

Layla Wolfe/Kismet
IWG #1242

Thank you!
Rene

narcissa
04-10-2007, 06:13 PM
I also would like to nominate Lucy Buckles for LM of local 77.

-Molly McGuinness, Wench 3356

Katerinka Kotenoka
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM
As a longtime wench and member in good sitting I respectfully nominate Tinkerwench for the Local Madam.

AllieSutherland
04-22-2007, 12:18 AM
I second the nomination for Tinkerwench for LM.