View Full Version : Happy Holidays!!

12-18-2002, 12:06 PM
I am getting psyched because I work at a college and they are actually closing the campus between Christmas and New Year's this year, so as of Friday I am off from work until January 2nd!! Too bad airfares blow this time of year or I could travel somewhere warm.....

I'll be doing family stuff Friday, Sunday, eve and the day of.

Prolly catch LOTR in a LATE showing during the weeknights I'm off, in the hopes of avoiding a crowd.....(I know...good luck) :thumbsup:

Then NYE...I am either having sushi with friends in NJ or staying close to home and hagning with my 2 best friends from HS....ones in from L.A. and the other will have been home just 2 days with her new baby girl she just adopted from China. Depends if, as a new mom with MAJOR jet lag, she is up to having NYE guests.....

So what's everyone else got planned?

12-19-2002, 12:34 AM
You suck. :pfft:

I work retail...hence, I get to work my :moon: off.

Oh the joys of no day time child care. :augh:

12-22-2002, 09:47 AM
Hiya, Tink!

The Rogue's got the next two weeks off for rompin! WHEEEE! :bananada:

I'm working Christmas Eve, but we're off early, so there'll be plenty o' time for building a toasty fire, making some hot buttered rum, :yum: listening to the King's College broadcast later in the evening, and falling asleep in the fire light.

Dim Sum on Christmas mornin' and the good ol' turkey for dinner!

Have a Very Merry one!

12-31-2002, 10:21 PM
It's nearly 10:30 local time on NYE, and I still don't know what I'm doing tonight. I look cute, too :bored: Definition of all dressed up and nowere to go, that's me