PDA

View Full Version : An invasion to faire is so...apropos

Apropos
05-09-2007, 11:45 AM
What a coincidence! It seems that my rogue and I will be in the area the last day of faire. We are heading to Palm Springs for a wedding on Saturday and he was told that it's the last weekend for faire too. Are there going to be any wenches about???

Sorcha Griannon
05-11-2007, 02:33 AM
What a coincidence! It seems that my rogue and I will be in the area the last day of faire. We are heading to Palm Springs for a wedding on Saturday and he was told that it's the last weekend for faire too. Are there going to be any wenches about???
Quite Possibly:) Are you talking about RPFS? If so, I'm pretty sure I'm going closing day (Sunday). If you are, let me know.

Sorcha

Miller's Daughter
05-14-2007, 05:17 PM
If it's RPFS you're talking about, I'll be there all weekend. This season has been a blast. Though I have yet to meet any fellow wenches, I have made a few new friends...

This is the first year in all my 7 years of attendance that I have made actual friends as opposed to just introducing myself to random people and never seeing/hearing from them again. *starts jumping up and down* And, and, and!!! - One of them just happens to be this season's performer crush! (But that's a whole other post.)

I hope to see you there on Sunday - and you, as well, Sorcha.

~Little Lily

Apropos
05-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Sunday is a definate! I am finishing up the new garb and starting the packing. He's in San Jose already teaching a seminar and packed his faire wear. He's wearing his Prince Charlie to the wedding and I have the kilt all ready to go. So, look for us. I will be in mustard and browns with my new Odd Bodkin bodice. I have red curly hair and green eyes. He will be in a black kilt and he's got long brown hair and a beard. I will have my wench pin on at all times. I can't wait.

KissMeKate
05-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Have a great time Api!!! We want to hear all about it when you get home!

Bronya
05-15-2007, 10:40 PM
This Sunday is Blue Ribbon Sunday! First one I have missed in 10 years. Sometimes I so miss being down there!!! Have fun for me!!!

Miller's Daughter
05-16-2007, 12:49 AM
What is "Blue Ribbon Sunday"? Does it have something to do with, uh, Scotsmen?

KissMeKate
05-16-2007, 09:37 AM
If it does, there will be a LOT of happy Scotsmen after Api's done with them! ::whistle::

*rotfl*

Apropos
05-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Oh no...Scotsmen! What ever shall I do????

Is there a place to look for anyone or a place to meet up?

Miller's Daughter
05-17-2007, 01:49 AM

I spend a lot of time around Rogue's Reef. Anyone going this weekend (either day - I'll be there both), look for us (my mother and me)...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/healxthesexscars/IMG017.jpg

Sorcha Griannon
05-17-2007, 01:53 AM

Rogue's Reef is a popular spot, given that it's the NC-17 stage and the Boggards play there. I don't know, but I must be the only one that has problems finding it, lol...once I get there, I can get back, it's just the first time of the day that kills me. Anyways, it's as good a spot as any. Any objections? Time? Any time is good, but I'd say either 10:45 (15 mins till the Boggard show) or Noon. If any are going and you want to meet up, let me know. If you want my cell #, pm me. Hope to see you there!

Oh, if you want to know who to look for, here's a pic...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/sorchagriannon/sorcha/wdw001.jpg
I'm the one on the right in the hat. Not the best picture, but it'll do.

Sorcha