PDA

View Full Version : Drop the anchor, the Captain's back in port!

Capn SM Tymburs
09-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Arrr maties!!

It's been too long since I've been at me home port here...

Baroness, you are fabulous to get the local going again! I can't wait until I can get to KCRF to see everyone again. Because of the street performance troupe that I am with (The Horsemen) we're booked pretty much until Columbus Day Weekend when I believe we'll be coming down.

Much catching up is in order. I'm graduating in the spring (from the University of Nebraska at Omaha) with my BS in Continuing Studies (English, Theatre and Sociology) and am starting this spring on my American Humanics (non-profit management) certification. I am currently the very part time Office Manager of a local window washing business and still work for my family's contracting business.

This fall I might be moving to Lincoln (the capitol) to start at the university for my second bachelor's in Human Resources and Family Sciences (with my boyfriend/pseudo-fiance--a beautiful blonde that has stolen my heart--in tow. Unless he gets hired with the INS for border patrol or with the Omaha police department.) Life is going wonderfully for me and I hope the same is for everyone!

Has anyone advertised the resurgence of the local on www.atthefaire.com? There is a huge midwestern following there and the boards are very active.

Looking forward to getting in touch with everyone soon. If anyone is curious, go check out my photos from midwest faires: http://www.printroom.com/pictureSearch.asp?userid=Larisa187

Or if you aren't sure who I am, check this link and I'm on the right. I hope most of you recognize me. :)
http://www.atthefaire.com/photos/Iowa/IowaRenFest2003/Posers/Posers/083103_264.htm

jmthane
09-15-2003, 01:42 PM
CLUNK!!! CRASH SMASH glub glub glub...

Anchor dropped, Cap'n! Aye, aye, blub blub blub blub....

:lol:

Capn SM Tymburs
09-15-2003, 02:51 PM
*salute*

You all won't be at KCRF at all this year, will you?

jmthane
09-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Not as a band, no, alas. Jim ran out of budget. However, Wendy is possibly going to visit over the October 4 weekend, and I will probably be there closing weekend (but *not* Columbus Day itself - y'all get to fight the brats without us!) as my daughter is coming in with some of her college mates that weekend.

daBaroness
09-19-2003, 04:28 PM
Larisa!!!!!

I was thinkin' you'd dropped off the face of the Earth! Glad you're back in port! I hope you'll be at faire at least the final weekend - there's so much to catch up on. In the meanwhile, e-mail me at [email protected] if you've time - I'd love to get the 411! A new blonde in your life, eh? woo hoo!

My girls are all growin' up on me!!!

Hugs!

dB aka Wendy