PDA

View Full Version : Anyone there at local 29?

Holly Jo Alford
05-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Greetings Madame, Vice Madame, and fellow Local 29 Wenches!
I'm Lady Holly Jo Alford and I'd like to see if I can connect up with some of my fellow wenches! I'm located in the Quad-Cities IA/IL, and I bet there's a wench or two out there and I'd like to meet you .....
HjA :hi:

daBaroness
06-03-2007, 04:57 AM
Yep - we're hereabouts in the Kansas City area, although we're no longer an organized local as no one has stepped forward wanting to take command. I act as a liaison to the guild, but due to the constraints of being a stage performer at KCRF - I don't have the time required to really get the local back up and running as I'd like.

Truthfully - I think being the in Quad cities, you'd be well served hooking up with the Wisconsin and Chicago/Illinois wenches at Bristol. They're far better organized than 29 at this point.

But if you do venture to KCRF - you're more than welcome to visit us at the make-shift guild hostel and the MentalPause backstage cabana area behind the Seafarer's Beergarden Stage in the Wharf area!

Holly Jo Alford
06-07-2007, 04:05 AM
Oh, O.K., thanks, I'll contact them. If ever we're down & out your way we'll look you up!
Yours, Holly Jo Alford