PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Greet

Jess Devyne
06-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Per Frannie's awesome suggestion

Saturday, June 9 at 12:00 p.m. at the Dancing Bear Pub

If you are in contact with someone who isn't on the boards, please let them know to come and visit!

Thanks
Hugs

Mistress Tafra
06-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Saturday, June 9 at 12:00 p.m. at the Dancing Bear Pub

Very cool! I so look forward to meeting my new wench family!

Seamstress Cricket
06-05-2007, 10:38 PM
I would looooooove to be there!!!! But I have to be at work at 1pm the 9th. Darn it! Plus, with work so busy with the closing on the 11th I haven't gotten to finish my wench garb. Could I come in civies?

Seamstress Cricket
06-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh, hey! I just re-read your post. What a dummy I am! The meet -n- greet is at 12pm. Duh.....I can't go, work. But I will be there sometime when I can afford the tickets. I'm sorry. Let me know when you'll be there so I can visit.

Jess Devyne
06-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Seamstress Cricket,

I will be there pretty much every weekend. First and last we are there both days, most other weekends we are there at least on Saturdays. The only two I think we won't be there is June 30/July 1 and July7/8. At this point the plan is to take a road trip up into Oregon to see the in-laws. (That could change, if the price of gas keeps rising.)

If you happen to make it, even wearing **gasp** danes, please come and look for me! My check in point is at the Pirate's Pub. Look for The Rogues of Colorado banner and ask one of the piratey looking people if they happen to know where I'm at.

Mistress Tafra
06-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Okay, so I come back here and now see why I couldn't find any wenches at noon this past Saturday...I was at the Pirates Pub! DOH. Dancing Bear, how could I confuse the two? I wandered around, asked others if they know where I might find a wench by the name of Jess Devyne, and then was soooo disapoointed I couldn't meet up with anyone. Argh. So, maybe another weekend? I do want to meet a sister wench or two...

Jess Devyne
06-15-2007, 12:06 AM
We'll be there again this Saturday, I plan on doing a couple walk-a-bouts, but for the most part will be near the Pirates Pub!

Mistress Tafra
06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Oh, I'm so glad we finally got a chance to meet, Jess! thanks for welcoming me (and making sure I got boned!). I had planned on getting back later in the afternoon, sorry I didn't, but I was with another group of friends. I'll look for you next time I'm there!

Jess Devyne
06-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh, I'm so glad we finally got a chance to meet, Jess! thanks for welcoming me (and making sure I got boned!). I had planned on getting back later in the afternoon, sorry I didn't, but I was with another group of friends. I'll look for you next time I'm there!

It was very nice to finally meet you as well. I hope we get a chance to sit and talk! This past weekend was rather crazy, we had 3 faire virgins with us, had to make sure they had a grand time, and become addicted as much as we! ;-)

Hubby and I are heading out this Saturday for Oregon, so we won't be there for the next two weekends. Please let me know when you will be there again, we can plan on meeting for lunch!

Mistress Tafra
06-27-2007, 11:00 AM
Hubby and I are heading out this Saturday for Oregon, so we won't be there for the next two weekends. Please let me know when you will be there again, we can plan on meeting for lunch!

Sounds fun! Let's get together when you return...what weekend will you be back at fair?

Have a great time in lovely OR

Jess Devyne
06-27-2007, 06:25 PM
We will be back to the faire on the 14th of July, and will be there every weekend thereafter (at least on Saturdays). The final weekend we will be there both days.

Adriana Rose
06-27-2007, 08:53 PM
hey and if every thing goes right I will be there with the new little one for at least the last weekend!!

Seamstress Cricket
06-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Jess! I had fun at CoRF! I'll admit, I felt like a sheep there for awhile, not saying much and chasing after you all day. But it was great meeting you there. Getting boned was interesting. I liked it, but I guess I had some romantic imaginative notion that there would be more to it than that. Seeing the large crowd at faire brought me back to when I had a lot of friends of whom I would go with to TRF and Scarbie. I'm sorry if I was quiet. That's just me when I'm getting to know someone for the first time. I'm not really that shy, I just didn't know protocol. I will be going to CoRF again July 4th weekend with my son and hopefully a girlfriend. I want to go last weekend too, but don't know if I can afford it yet. How do you afford every weekend? Anyway, thanks for seeing me through my first faire as wench!

Adriana Rose
06-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Oh and I am soo sad that I missed the Bone Crew!!! I really wanted to see those guys!! *pokes belly* Soon very very soon, grr this waiting thing sucks!

Mistress Tafra
06-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh cool, I think I can plan to be there the 14th.

Adriana, I look forward to meeting the new little one, if all works out!

Seamstress Cricket, I'd love the chance to meet you too. Are you going the weekend before or after the 4th? I live so close to faire that it's easy to get there and meet up. My son is 13, how old is yours? Oh, and I'm kinda like you - gotta scope everything out before I let loose. Maybe we can hook up...

Jess Devyne
06-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey Jess! I had fun at CoRF! I'll admit, I felt like a sheep there for awhile, not saying much and chasing after you all day. But it was great meeting you there. Getting boned was interesting. I liked it, but I guess I had some romantic imaginative notion that there would be more to it than that. Seeing the large crowd at faire brought me back to when I had a lot of friends of whom I would go with to TRF and Scarbie. I'm sorry if I was quiet. That's just me when I'm getting to know someone for the first time. I'm not really that shy, I just didn't know protocol. I will be going to CoRF again July 4th weekend with my son and hopefully a girlfriend. I want to go last weekend too, but don't know if I can afford it yet. How do you afford every weekend? Anyway, thanks for seeing me through my first faire as wench!

I felt bad, I was being pulled in so many different directions all weekend! I didn't mean to ignore you....honestly.

Yeah, the whole boning process in very painless. Unfortunately, they were being pulled in several different directions as well, which meant they were boning rather quickly! ;-)

I hope we get more time to talk and become acquainted, I'm sure once we get used to one another, fun times will abound!

As far as being able to attend so many weekends....we plan far in advance. Tis the only way to do it!

Seamstress Cricket
07-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh cool, I think I can plan to be there the 14th.

Adriana, I look forward to meeting the new little one, if all works out!

Seamstress Cricket, I'd love the chance to meet you too. Are you going the weekend before or after the 4th? I live so close to faire that it's easy to get there and meet up. My son is 13, how old is yours? Oh, and I'm kinda like you - gotta scope everything out before I let loose. Maybe we can hook up...

Mistress Tafra,
I too look forward to seeing you. I'll be there on the 7th or 8th. Not sure yet which. My son is 9 1/2 going on 15! :roll:
Adriana, I will keep my fingers crossed you have a good delivery of your child. And I also look forward to see the new little one.

Adriana Rose
07-07-2007, 10:08 PM
He is supposed to be here today, but the way things are looking my docs are gonna induce me on mon so that means last weekend for us. *pokes belly again*