PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Invasion

Crossbones
09-18-2003, 12:20 PM
The Crimson Pirates are braving Isabel to join you all on Saturday and Sunday. Hoping the weather will cooperate.

Any early reports?

Avhiennda
09-19-2003, 02:42 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!

You'll see me and Bonsey (my mini-bones) there this weekend as well. I heard the wind was bad last night and I hope everyone is doing fine.

Anyone have anything for update?

Avhi

Anabelle
09-19-2003, 03:01 PM
Last report was that there was some damage due to some of the trees but not as bad as it could have been. No phone or electric but they were still looking to be open. I would just make sure to bring cash since the electric is out - no atms. If you are staying overnight, I would check with where you are staying to see what condition they are in. There are places in the Baltimore, Annapolis & DC areas that are flooded and/or without power.

Added note: I just called the office & they confirmed they will be open. :)

Avhiennda
09-19-2003, 04:22 PM
Thanks Annabelle!

Crossbones
09-22-2003, 11:57 AM
We had a great time! Even though my friends, who we stayed with, had no electricity and hence no hot water... brrrrrr I guess it did me some good as defense against all the beautiful MDRF women.

Thanks Ahvi and Arianna for the shooters!!!

Hope to see you all next season

cyd
09-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Oh man, if we'd known you were stuck without power, we'd've asked if you wanted to trek out to our place... We may live an hour away, but our power was only down for about 12 hours (although you'd have to deal with the boarded up window that took the brunt of the storm)...

Good to see you this weekend! Arrr, matey! :)

Cyd

Crossbones
09-22-2003, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the offer Cyd.

Hopefully it won't be an issue next season.

Ariana McDonnough
09-24-2003, 11:14 PM
Thanks Ahvi and Arianna for the shooters!!!

Hope to see you all next season

Crossbones,

You are most welcome! I had a blast doing shooters with you and the rest of the Crimson Pirates. You guys are a lot of fun to drink with! Let's do it again next for Pirate Weekend.

My Mini-Crossbones and Mini-Jack got compliments by a lot of the workers at MDRF. I even kept track of how many compliments each bodice buddy got. And the winner was Mini-Crossbones with 12 compliments, while Mini-Jack got 3 compliments. Hmmm, what does that say? I guess getting "Boned" that Saturday was so worth it. :lol:

Hugs & smooches!
Ariana
aka "Karen" according to Kelley McKinnon (yes, there's a story behind it)

Crossbones
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
The sales results for those keeping score

18 Mini Bones
4 Mini Jack
3 Mini Julie
2 Mini Tom

I'll only worry about my lead when the Mini Barleymash comes out

Ysobelle
09-30-2003, 08:51 PM
So...you guys have pictures of them? I'm dying now to see what this fuss is about!

Crossbones
10-01-2003, 11:10 AM
They sold so fast that I don't. Anyone has a photo of their me in their bosum?

Ariana McDonnough
10-01-2003, 08:31 PM
Crossbones,

I've got pics of Mini Crossbones and Mini Jack in my bodice. Where do I need to email the pics?

Crossbones
10-02-2003, 12:43 PM
[email protected]

and wherever Nikki wants

10-02-2003, 03:12 PM
I am so sad I missed This weekend...but I will be able to see my favorite Crimson Pirates at PARF closing......

Next year I will ( and with the Rogue in tow) be there for Pirate Invasion weekend....

Muffin

and ps, I will be there for closing at MDRF

Ysobelle
10-02-2003, 11:50 PM
and wherever Nikki wants

I SO need to get more men to utter those words....

Crossbones
10-06-2003, 01:40 PM
And I need to hear WHENEVER Lionel wants... :lol: