PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Wench Meeting

WhiskeyFyre
08-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Announcing Local 74 Wench Meeting

When: September 8th @ 1 pm

Where: 44 Hunters Lane
Powder Springs, Ga 30127

Who can come: Only pinned Wench members or those waiting for their pins or those who will be becoming wenches in the next year may attend. Just in case anyone needs it spelled out – No Men (unless they have had a sex change and wish to join the guild)! For those who need a babysitter for the hubbies – there is a nice bar and grill up the street in the Kroger parking lot on the right hand side or they can go up 278 into Hiram.

Who to Contact: The Madame – Whiskey Fyre O’Brien
Brandy Franklin: 770-324-4344 or
[email protected]

Things to be Discussed:
*Note – please bring your suggestions and comments*
-New motto
-Colors
-Charities
-Crafts
-Any other things you would like to see happen with the local.

If, for any reason, you cannot attend the meeting and have ideas you would like presented please email them to me no later than September 6th. Also, no final decisions will be made at the meeting. We want everyone to have a chance to give their ideas and have their voice heard regarding these items. We will be putting up a separate poll for all these things after we get everyone’s input.
I have room for everyone to attend the meeting – but it is still limited. So I am asking that you not bring kids with you – there will be no one to watch them and the focus will be on the meeting.

-Snacks and drinks will be provided – although I understand that it is close to lunch time at that hour – so if you need more sustenance than just chips and veggies I encourage you to go get lunch before you come to the meeting. (My sugar can run low sometimes – it is best to avoid that.)

DragonCon: For those wenches who will be attending and would like to meet up – please email me or call me. I will be in attendance this year on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

Please R.S.V.P to me by September 7th!
Can’t wait to see everyone!

Forward this on to anyone who would like more information about the Wench's Guild.

*Please note: If there are more people who are unable to make it than those that are able – the meeting will be rescheduled for a different date. So if you are unable to make it please suggest a better time for you and I will do my best to work to accommodate you*

-Sorry for the cross posts.

Thankyou,
Whiskey