PDA

View Full Version : September Meeting Date

Mayven
08-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Ladies...our next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, September 15th at
1pm, here in Raleigh. We will be talking about upcoming CRF and CRF
Invasion. We will also be reviewing Wenchings and NCRF 2007.

The location address is listed below. There will be will drinks and
munchies. If anyone is interested in hosting a meeting, please let me
know! We are spread out over two states and I would love for everyone
to be able to make meetings if they can't make it into Raleigh. :D

Location: PM me for it...this is an open forum and anyone can ready it.

Kaeleigh1
08-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Mayven,

I would like to speak with you privately but your email seems to remain a secret. I've searched here, on LJ, your website, etc. What a mysterious woman you are! Is there some method to reaching you?

Kaeleigh

syndony
08-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Anything you want me to bring? Drinks, munchies, paper stuff, just let me know. Maybe we'll make it out to the farmers market by then so I/we can make some good stuff.

Beatriz
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi--

You mentioned that we'd be dicussing CRF and CRF Invasions, as well as reviewing wenchings and NCRF 2007.

Is there an agenda set for this meeting other then the very general topics above? Specifics on what will be discussed? Unfortunately, it's rather a long haul here from Charlotte and knowing what we will be dicussing is helpful in deciding whether or not I'll be able to attend.

TIA,
Bea

Mayven
09-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Mayven,

What a mysterious woman you are! Is there some method to reaching you?

Kaeleigh

Yeah...sorry about that. I'm not always getting my emails from the forums. Still trying to get the kinks worked out. PM at [email protected] and I will definitely get emails there.

Mayven
09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Anything you want me to bring? Drinks, munchies, paper stuff, just let me know. Maybe we'll make it out to the farmers market by then so I/we can make some good stuff.

Whatever you would like to bring is fine with me. I'll have some drinks and veggies already. :D

Mayven
09-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Hi--

CRF, CRF Invasions and NCRF 2007.

Those are the three major things I have on the agenda. CRF is highest on the list because it's just around the corner. I do plan to start on NCRF 2008 at this meeting and maybe the charity event, but that one may wait until after the new year.

If you can make it, that will be great. If not, that's cool. Raleigh is quite a hike from Charlotte. I hope to have the meeting minutes posted later that weekend.

syndony
09-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Any food allergies or restrictions I need to be aware of before I choose what to bring?

Mayven
09-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Any food allergies or restrictions I need to be aware of before I choose what to bring?

Not to my knowledge.