PDA

View Full Version : 9 year old poetry

Aries
01-31-2003, 06:57 PM
I thought this was so cute and I got a huge chuckle from it....so...I had to share....

Mind you I have NO IDEA where she gets these ideas....but the following is a short poem, written by my 9 year old daughter....

A heart is not a plaything
A heart is not a toy
but if you want it broken
just give it to a boy

Ysobelle
02-01-2003, 06:18 AM
A heart is not a plaything
A heart is not a toy
but if you want it broken
just give it to a boy

My G-d-- Bonnie's reincarnated, and she's not even dead!

That's fabulous!

Bathsheba Khandayce
02-01-2003, 12:13 PM
And a little child shall lead them.
From out of the mouth of Babes
and all the other clichÚs that are so true.
Girl you have a very old soul on your hands :snicker: . Sit back and enjoy the ensuing maddness.
:snarf:

Bathsheba, working from home
www.ladyjaisgiftcourt.com
www.marykay.com/ladyjai

Tink
02-01-2003, 07:47 PM
Pam, Honey that is PRICELESS.....one to not just go on the fridge, but should be FRAMED.

And btw....I KNOW where she gets it *g*

Love Ya :D

Aries
02-01-2003, 07:57 PM
Not from ME! Not from ME! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....LOL!!

As for being an old soul....I've been convinced she's smarter than me when it comes to alot of things since she was two! I know, I love it, and I cherish it.

She's an incredibly talented and natural writer...it seems completely efortless to her....with the exception of spelling....LOL and punctuation....she's usually so caught up in getting it on the paper, she forgets the minor details.

She actually wrote a story I would love to see published as a childrens book.....can anyone point me in the right direction?

Tink
02-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Not from ME! Not from ME! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....LOL!!

As for being an old soul....I've been convinced she's smarter than me when it comes to alot of things since she was two! I know, I love it, and I cherish it.

She's an incredibly talented and natural writer...it seems completely efortless to her....with the exception of spelling....LOL and punctuation....she's usually so caught up in getting it on the paper, she forgets the minor details.

She actually wrote a story I would love to see published as a childrens book.....can anyone point me in the right direction?

Try contacting Dawn/Dranaan for publishing ideas. She may know the route to take. [email protected]