PDA

View Full Version : The Sims Online

Danicia de Lontra
02-01-2003, 11:53 AM
I was in wench chat on tues, I think and we started talking about The Sims Online. Of course, now, I can't remember who it was and where they were online.

So....how about all the TSO players respond with their game names and cities? If you don't want that posted here, maybe throw me an email and I'll put together a list we can send privately to each other?

I'll start....

MY main city is Alphaville. My TSO name is Danicia (big surprise)
My 2nd sim is in Interhogan, called TheWench (another big surprise)
I don't have a 3rd sim created yet.

I'm a founder too and have my own house in Alphaville. Come by and see myself and a few other IWG members in Lover's Rest. ;-)

dani

Alianne
02-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Dani -

In your opinion, is it worth joining if you're not planning on spending a lot of hours weekly playing?

I love Simming, but really don't plan on playing every day for a lot of hours.....

Pearl_Fox
02-03-2003, 07:32 PM
I have a dumb question... what is simming?
:oops:

Alewyn of Aventinus
02-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Could it be related to shrimping?

Danicia de Lontra
02-03-2003, 09:15 PM
I have a dumb question... what is simming?
:oops:

Simming = Playing the game "The Sims" ;-) It is a lot of fun as a PC game and even more fun as an online game.

I've been playing The Sims Online, since Beta test mode.

Danicia de Lontra
02-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Dani -

In your opinion, is it worth joining if you're not planning on spending a lot of hours weekly playing?

I love Simming, but really don't plan on playing every day for a lot of hours.....

Well...if you are going to set up a big house with lots of roomies, no. I don't have enough time to keep mine going, but I'm working on that.

But yes, I believe it *is* worth it. YOu can find the game for 40-50 in places and they charge you $10 per month subscription fee.

Yay me!

Morte
02-04-2003, 04:27 AM
I'm afraid to get it.. knowing me i'd justify the cost by playing even MORE than i currently play the non-online version! :oops:

sounds like fun tho!
wistfully...