PDA

View Full Version : DragonMarsh is coming to Vegas!

Mistress Morigianna
10-09-2007, 02:17 AM
DragonMarsh will be at the Age of Chivery Ren- fair If you need a special order- call or e-mail it in now to have it brought. We are limited in space so don't depend on us to bring the exact herb from the 4000 we carry! Call or e-mail an order!
www.dragonmarsh.com

See below posts for correct weekend for this year!

Mistress Morigianna
09-29-2008, 08:52 PM
We will be at the fair again this year! Anyone need anything?

Sage my other half will be going with my BBF Kara so be sure to tell them Hi!
(i have to minister a wedding or i would be there)

Mistress Morigianna
10-06-2009, 02:23 AM
its time again!
I will be at faire this year- come say hi!

Sorcha Griannon
10-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh....this weekend??? Hmm...I have been looking for an excuse to take a trip to Vegas for a while now:D

Sorcha

Mistress Morigianna
10-07-2009, 01:37 AM
i think the best thing about this faire is it goes late at night and includes concerts by name bands.

http://www.lvrenfair.com/

LV Wench
10-07-2009, 10:03 PM
i think the best thing about this faire is it goes late at night and includes concerts by name bands.

http://www.lvrenfair.com/

I love it! I wish some of the other Faires would stay open as late as this one does. I'll be there at least on Saturday. See you there!

Mistress Morigianna
10-08-2009, 09:47 AM
unfortunately with shoulder surgury pending (SIGH) I can't wear my bodice. So just look for the girl in guys clothes/pirate wear in the booth. Probably with the purple silk sling on her arm. The one with all the boobage this weekend is my BBF Kara.

see you there!

Mistress Morigianna
09-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Coming soon! DragonMarsh will be at the faire this year! Oct 8,9,10th
Come visit me and the rest of the marshies!

Do you need a special tea or herb or fabric brought for you? Email a request- [email protected]

We will be also featuring Mistress Windi's Wands in our booth this year. :hi: See you there!!!