PDA

View Full Version : Invading TRF

Kae
10-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Who would like to "invade" TRF on the closing weekend? My Rogue and I are all set and several of the guys and gals in the area have expressed interest as well. Maybe we could get a pool together for all those camping and buy the food in advance and be prepared.

If you just want to show up, look for the saffron and black owl flag.

Hope lots of people are interested in teh fun and games sure to ensue.

Kae

Rhia
10-06-2003, 02:12 PM
We've got two different groups that have very specific requirements on which weekend they can make it (either the 8th or the 15th) so rather than make me choose, the darling Rogue suggested we go both weekends!! I'll be on the look-out!

daBaroness
10-20-2003, 02:33 PM
Well, since Rae and Kae are two of my bestest friends and since I've had the pleasure of meeting Isa, the Cap'n, Shadow and Vada at Scarby ... AND since I'm the mother of boys but now have two adopted daughters from my home faire of KCRF - we're going to do our bloody best to join in the fun at the last weekend of TRF. Finances are a concern what with Christmas and poor family planning (both sons have birthdays in Dec. and Jan.), but I'm going to do my best to put something together.

So - good lord willin - we'll be there with the Rae and Kae contingent! woot woot!

dB

Nevada
10-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Until I hit the lotto...cant make it...will doggie sit for Kae instead..btw why didnt someone warn me you had electric fence? My left breast tingled for quite awhile after I accidentally hit it while reaching over to pet Frankie goodbye...Shadow laughed his fool head off when I told him about it in the car :roll:

Isabelle Fawkes
10-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Hey Vada, I should warn you, Rae and Kae have an electric fence to keep the dogs from escaping.

ROFLMAO

Warn a person before you post something like that. I almost spewed DP all over the moniter.

Kae
10-20-2003, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry? Does that help? I really thought you knew, we had been talking about it during the day.

And by the way, Isabelle was right about putting out a warning before you put things like that up. Totally unexpected.

Kae :oops:

daBaroness
10-21-2003, 11:09 AM
Well girls - if you'd ever chase the "Hell Hound" aka Morgan around the neighborhood for an hour when she escapes, you'll know *why* there's an electric fence. Oh - and there *is* a way to get her back easier than the way four confounded wenches with boobs flapping (we were getting ready to go to scarby and just had chemises and skirts on) ... just use the other dogs (especially Sousa - I know it's spelled wrong).

We were quite a sight though - four wenches from Kansas City running around a strange Dallas neighborhood trying to corral a dog who'd obviously outfoxed us! We definitely got some strange looks, double takes, and a few horn honks for our troubles!

Rae and Kae still send greetings to my wenching partner-in-crime, Vicki, on behalf of "Helllllll Hooooound"! LOL

My own hell hound, Oreo, is a fence climber - and I'm constantly getting in trouble from the co-op where I live because he's out running loose. Frankly, I don't see the problem - he's very friendly, and he comes back as soon as he's called. I've tried tethering him inside the fence, but he chews through his harness and then shinnies the fence. Damned dogs!

dB

Nevada
10-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Baroness thanks for the visual :lol: ....remember I am the quiet Wench and its the quiet ones you have to watch for :wink: