PDA

View Full Version : To All

Jess Devyne
12-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Adriana Rose: Thanks for the Christmas card, Brier.... is absolutely adorable!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year....

On a personal note: January 25 is the sentencing date for the guy who was driving when my niece was killed in May. After that date, I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things. I am going to be searching for some semblance of normal again.

To start, we will be at Arizona Faire over President's Day weekend...it will be good to see everyone there again!

Love & hugs
Jess

FairieTink
12-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Much hugs to you sweetie. If you need me you know how to reach me.

I can't wait for you all to come visit, first rounds on me. *grins* And I'll buy too

Jess Devyne
12-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Much hugs to you sweetie. If you need me you know how to reach me.

I can't wait for you all to come visit, first rounds on me. *grins* And I'll buy too

BODY SHOTS!!!

Peaches O Malley
12-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Adriana Rose: Thanks for the Christmas card, Brier.... is absolutely adorable!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year....

On a personal note: January 25 is the sentencing date for the guy who was driving when my niece was killed in May. After that date, I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things. I am going to be searching for some semblance of normal again.

To start, we will be at Arizona Faire over President's Day weekend...it will be good to see everyone there again!

Love & hugs
Jess

Woo Hoooo!!! :singdanc::singdanc::singdanc::singdanc:

Adriana Rose
12-24-2007, 02:21 PM
merrry Cristmas and what ever else guys!

We were planning on going to the Az fair on Presidents day but work sucks so we are gonna be there in march some time.....

Briar and I are in Arizona right now at my granmas so we are soaking up the nice warm weather!! In fact Briar is wearing shorts!!

Jess if you need any help with your court thing lemme know I can be there for you guys in a flash!!

Hugs for the holidays!