PDA

View Full Version : Robert Jorden

Lady Alasse
10-14-2003, 04:23 AM
Has anyone ever read the Wheel of Time books?? I just finished book ten :) Well actually it wasn't as great as the others no Rand but it was still okay. I just want to say Man I think I want a man like Lan LOL

ambar
10-14-2003, 10:17 AM
Read them and LOVE them!! So far, the series started really well but the latest book reminds me more of a chess match....Like he is moving the characters around for a really AWESOME conclusion.

Lady Alasse
10-14-2003, 03:36 PM
Like he is moving the characters around for a really AWESOME conclusion.

I sure hope so!!!

Alchemist23
10-14-2003, 04:44 PM
I haven't read them, but I know many people who like them. Maybe that should be my next series. I think I started a book years ago, and then switched to something else.

Right now I am reading Don Quixote whenever I get a chance, which isn't often. So, as soon as that is done and my library fines are paid off...( :oops: ) I will start something new.

gardo
10-14-2003, 05:04 PM
Excellent series of Book . Impressive writing and characters. I was hooked from book 1 and had waited patiently for book 10. I figure between Terry Goodkind, james patterson, and Diana Gabaldon, I might find time for one more book

8)

Mermaid
10-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Gardo, love--it's been said before but I'll say it again--you SURE you don't have a brother????

Mermaid

Lady Alasse
10-15-2003, 01:38 AM
My brother likes Goodkind. I liked the frist few but ever since he has gotten rid of Berdine I quite reading them as I'm not to big a fan of cara's. Ahh well My brother says that that the newest one is a good read so I'm in the process of reading that.

Morte
10-28-2003, 04:47 AM
i'm currently two books behind but i am a WoT fan..and as a matter of fact i met my husband in a WoT IRC chat channel 8) i have a hard time scheduling long books into my life because although ir ead fairly quickly onc ei start soemthing i want to do nothing BUT read it til i'm done!

Miatawolf
11-18-2003, 03:23 PM
I, like Gardo, waited for book ten. They are very good in depth books there are patterns with in patterns. He has an interesting spin on some older story lines that make it an interesting time bandit.
I would highly recommend them to one and all. If you like big books that is.

Allucia
12-02-2003, 10:32 PM
I think I'm on the sixth book...or the fifth one...I think I need to read whatever is after The Fires Of Heaven. I haven't been able to find it though, even in paperback!

purple stars
12-05-2003, 12:49 AM
I have to say great site!!! my sister told me about it anywho yes I have read them or I should say that I am reading them. One book Three right now. But having such a hard time trying to finsh it. It is boring right now. I will make it though I will.
:D :star: