PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Bound!!

Adriana Rose
01-22-2008, 02:10 AM
Yay!!

Little Bit and I are gonna be at the Arizona Fair on Presidents day weekend!! The only bad thing is that Mum cant make it, because of work. We are coming down with my sister but she is not coming because Fair is not her thing, so its just me and Little bit.

I cant wait!!

FairieTink
01-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Yay!!

Little Bit and I are gonna be at the Arizona Fair on Presidents day weekend!! The only bad thing is that Mum cant make it, because of work. We are coming down with my sister but she is not coming because Fair is not her thing, so its just me and Little bit.

I cant wait!!

Right on!!! A huge group of us are meeting at 8 am in the parking lot for a breakfast of sorts. You will need to come in the exit to get to it that early.
Man that is early, I am not sure I can have wee ones Kilt done, give me his measurements again please!

Adriana Rose
01-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I will try to get there that early but I cant garentee it unless I can borrow my sisters car,( I might have to promise a limb for that)

Ummm he is 27 inches long ( yup hes a tall little guy) and his waist is 19inches. He is already in some 12 month colthes can you believe that!! and hes onlt 6 months!

Peaches O Malley
01-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Right on!!! A huge group of us are meeting at 8 am in the parking lot for a breakfast of sorts. You will need to come in the exit to get to it that early.
Man that is early, I am not sure I can have wee ones Kilt done, give me his measurements again please!

::yay::::yay::::yay::::yay:: 'nuff said:wink: