PDA

View Full Version : The Local 24 cookbooks are here! Get yours now!

Cassandra
02-05-2003, 12:01 PM
The wenches of IWG Local 24 worked very hard to put "Turkey Legs and Scotch Eggs: A Renaissance Fare Cookbook." After thousands of hours, hundreds of paper cuts, some chocolate and a few liters of caffiene, it is finally done!

We received contributions from wenches all over the country who wanted to donate their recipes for a good cause. Thanks again to all of you!

The finished cookbook contains over 300 recipes, divided into period and modern sections. In addition we included a timeline and food history, tips and tricks for improving your time in the kitchen and a chapter of songs for a good pub sing!

During faire season (April to October here in New England), we will be offering the books for $15.00 each. All proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the name of Barbara "Baj" Burinski.

Order your books during February, and receive a special purchase price of $10.00 per book.

For all purchases, shipping for the first book is $3.50. For additional books, the shipping charge is $2.00 per book.

We are accepting payment by check, money order and Paypal. Email me at [email protected] and I will forward the address information to you.

CinD
02-05-2003, 03:36 PM
Whoohoo! :bananada: This is awesome! You wenches definitely deserve major kudos! :bow: Looking forward to getting mine! :grouphug: cc