PDA

View Full Version : NoCal faire?

Danicia de Lontra
03-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Hello all!

I'm pondering a drive down to NoCal, as I've not seen the faire before and it looks like there will be some awesome shows happening! Is anyone driving down from up north? As in WA or OR north?

Cheers,
dani

SHpepperKat
03-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Hello all!

I'm pondering a drive down to NoCal, as I've not seen the faire before and it looks like there will be some awesome shows happening! Is anyone driving down from up north? As in WA or OR north?

Cheers,
dani
That's another triup on my list of Faires to visit. I know it won't happen this year but sometime it will... If you do go, please let those of us who can;t know what it's like.

Bronya
03-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I will be coming North from Fresno, CA to go. It is a fun Faire. Almost like RPFS...same people, vendors and acts. Nice area!

LdyJhawk
03-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Okay..okay. I'll give it another shot if there are going to be other people there! I swear though if one person says "happy shopping!" as I walk through the gate we're gonna have a scrap on our hands

SHpepperKat
03-21-2008, 05:11 PM
I know this is a long shot but I figure it can't hurt to try.
I have a request for those of you who go to either RPF. There was a vendor at RPFS that went by the name of "Cindy's Sheep Shack". I have been trying to track them down for the last 5 years or something. If anyone knows if they are still vending, I'd love to have any contact info that someone could get for me.

They sold moccasins and sheep skin products. They made the best shoes that my son ever wore. He didn't wear regular shoes. He only wore what we called Soft Shoes. I have really weanted to get in touch with them if they are still in business. Like I said before, it's a long shot but I figured it was worth a try.