PDA

View Full Version : Free clothing and shoes for the plus sized wench...

Pamela, Strawberry Tart
10-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Hey all!

So, I'm going through my old clothes, some of which are barely worn, and I figured I'd post here to see if any wench could use them before I start packing things up to Goodwill. I'd rather they go to people I know who can use them

I have a bunch of midlevel -priced suits in sizes 18W-20W and some corporate-y shoes in size 11 that I just don't wear anymore, all in good condition.

Some of the suits are 3 piece!

I'll do a full inventory later on this week, but all I ask is that you have someone pick them up or pay for shipping.

Let me know here if you're interested, and I'll post more about them.

Holly
10-29-2003, 09:45 PM
Hey there...
I am about that size...
are you tall? I am short one.. and maybe if you are near my height range we can talk about price :)

Mehan
10-31-2003, 05:50 AM
If something doesn't work out.... (and I would love to see another wench benefit) consider donating them to a TAP (total action against poverty) they have a program to give each graduate clothing that is suitable for job interviews - and they have a desperate need for plus size "corporate" clothing - Nothing against Goodwill, just that what you have is exactly what TAP needs.

PriestesM
10-31-2003, 08:18 AM
Hey honey,
I've lost a few pounds and am back into my 18/20 size stuff (which there isn't much of!).... drop me an email and let me know what you've got... could always use a few additional things for the office.
~M