PDA

View Full Version : corset on ebay and helping charity!

Abigail
10-29-2003, 04:45 PM
So, I didn't end up wearing it to the party I went to Saturday, I had alternative method of seducing men. :wink:

I listed it on ebay, and I'm giving 25% of the sale price to the San Diego Red Cross in the name od the high bidder to help out the people who lost thier homes in the San Diego wild fires. :cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2961219358

Free shipping to wenches

Now back to the bat cave!!

moira
10-29-2003, 09:11 PM
damn... if only it were my size

moira

purple stars
12-12-2003, 11:46 PM
I have tyo say the same thing!!! RATS :tantrum:

Robin
12-13-2003, 02:14 AM
was that our Ysobelle that bought it? If so, I could imagine her liking that, its so very cute-gothic!!! I'd love wearing it to the clubs!

Ysobelle
12-14-2003, 11:49 PM
was that our Ysobelle that bought it? If so, I could imagine her liking that, its so very cute-gothic!!! I'd love wearing it to the clubs!

No, t'was not I! I feel guilty if I haven't made my own stuff myself-- I'm such a slacker. And I never wrote you back about how to put yours on, did I???

lauradake
12-20-2003, 07:13 PM
No, t'was not I! I feel guilty if I haven't made my own stuff myself-- I'm such a slacker.

You and me both, sister. :) Hell, it's gotten to the point where I feel guilty if *HIMSELF* isn't wearing something I made to faire. That's just... wrong, somehow. :)

Especially since he looks SOOO good in his Pendragon... *grin*

Robin
12-23-2003, 03:43 PM
And I never wrote you back about how to put yours on, did I???

Yep you did write me back! Thank you:)

Ysobelle
12-24-2003, 01:41 AM
Oh, thank G-d. I know I lost my mind sometime recently, I just wasn't sure how long ago.

Retail at Christmas-- it's a special kind of hell.

Anyway, just remember: hook the top, then the bottom, then in between. And when taking it off, go from bottom to top or vice versa-- whatever you do, don't end up with only one of the middle ones done, or you'll NEVER get out.

Oh...and don't let some handsome rogue try to "help" you get out of your corset, either, unless he knows the rules. Once a busk hook is bent, it's in incredible bother to open and close properly. (Though smooth-nosed pliers will help.)