PDA

View Full Version : POOH and BOO HOO!

Maddie
10-29-2003, 05:36 PM
It is with the utmost disappointment possible that I must inform ya'all that Todd and I will not be making it to CRF as orignally planned.:wah:

I was up all last night sewing and getting ready, packing and strugging with what gosh darned garb to bring. Had it all ready to go.

This morning I got a call from Todd informing me that he was broken down on the side of the road (in the pouring rain) in the very vehicle that was to transport us to the fairytale land of CRF. :cuss:

Of course he doesn't have AAA and so had to have the car towed somewhere close. The garage was able to fix the vehicle, but the expense of the repair severly ate into the budget that was set aside for our trek to CRF. We sat down and tried to figure out a way to get there on what was left, but figured that four days of not eating was not going to work.

Oh well, maybe next year. :sorry:

Have fun everyone!

Beatriz
10-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Maddie,

Hugs to you and Toddy. Sorry to hear about the car and sorry I won't get to meet you this weekend.

Guess I will have to come up to NYRF next season so we can meet.

Hmmmm... oh, Sugah...! :singdanc:

Maddie
10-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Maddie,

Hugs to you and Toddy. Sorry to hear about the car and sorry I won't get to meet you this weekend.

Guess I will have to come up to NYRF next season so we can meet.

Hmmmm... oh, Sugah...! :singdanc:

Thank Beatriz,
It was hard telling John that we were not coming either.

But know this... Iffin you should come to NYRF, you have a place to stay. I'm not exactly around the corner from NYRF, but rather a 30 minute ride. It's kinda nice actually. Well, anyway I figure you and John will be sharing a room, but if you wanted a change of pace the offer is on the table.